14

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 14: Xueba idol
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 14: Xueba idol
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
There are no classes on weekends. Tian Xiaohe bought Coke and bitter gourd potato chips early, turned on the computer and watched "Mission Impossible".

She didn't have the habit of watching variety shows, but when she checked Weibo today, she saw that Cheng Youran temporarily took over the filming of "Mission Impossible". As Cheng Youran's fan, she certainly can't miss it.

Cheng Youran's appearance was as good as ever, Feng Tiantian stood beside her with a cold face, how to say that, cuteness is worthless in front of the stunning beauty.

In fact, Cheng Youran's old fans have a tangled attitude toward her in variety shows. They want to see her more, but are also afraid that she will be publicly executed for saying the wrong thing.

So she watched the first half of the variety show with trepidation, when she saw Cheng Youran suggested Alipay to take a taxi.

Damn it, is this okay too? !

The barrage directly swipes the screen.

"Brother Meng, they are still singing and singing on the subway, their real names are distressed."

"This is a loophole. No one finds it disgusting. I still like to be down-to-earth and not take shortcuts."

"The previous one, then you go to watch a documentary, what variety show, do you know the effect of the show?"

"1"

Tian Xiaohe didn't feel relieved until he saw this place. Cheng Youran was a lot more mature than five years ago, and learned to use his strengths and avoid weaknesses.

She was in junior high school and watched a variety show. The host asked Cheng Youran how many English letters there were. Cheng Youran's answer was...25.

It was really embarrassing to see that she wanted to hit the TV. Every junior high school student knew that there were 27 English letters.

This time it's different. Watching the live broadcast, people outside the screen can easily feel the kind of high-end player's temperament in Cheng Youran!

But what is afraid of.

In the middle of the screen, Cheng Youran frowned and looked at the new task card—teaching the children English.

After that, Tian Xiaohe felt that the live broadcast was too inconvenient for the first time, and he couldn't skip the awkward scenes.

...

"Cheng Youran, can you?"

Feng Tiantian grinned her teeth and asked, this task card should have belonged to her. She had studied abroad since she was a child, and she had a good London accent.

The agent bought Feng Tiantian's hot search in English on the variety show, but Cheng quietly got in.

But when she looked at Cheng Youran's frowning expression, she suddenly felt that taking the wrong mission card was not so unbearable, and she waited for Cheng Youran's reaction with a little gloat.

"Understand a little bit."

Cheng Youran said modestly.

She played a niche Star Wars game. For a while, she only had a foreign server, and she couldn't play without English. In order to recruit newcomers into the army, the old players organized English teaching every night, and the lectures were all overseas Chinese.