15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 15: White Horse Club
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 15: White Horse Club
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Teacher Ye is busy designing the concert design, I guess it is you."

Cheng Youran is ridiculous.

Ye Zhinan is the queen designer of Zhou Huiwen's concert, but she dare not say that Ye Zhinan told her, because Zhou Huiwen and Ye Zhinan have a good relationship, so she reveals everything when she asks.

"Zhinan? You guessed right."

Zhou Huiwen paused with her cigarette in her hand: "What's the matter?"

Cheng Youran looked at her: "Smoking less cigarettes is not good for your health. I think your fans hope you live better and longer than anyone else."

After speaking, she owed her body, turned and left.

Zhou Huiwen looked at her back and laughed mockingly: "Is someone like me worthy?"

But she stepped on the smoke anyway.

On the way back to Cheng Youran, to be safe, she used her mobile phone to Baidu the song next week. Zhou's surname is very common, but only two people can be called the queen of the song. Except for Zhou Huiwen, the other person has already retired.

So, Zhou Huiwen can only be the queen of Zhou who committed suicide at the concert!

She closed her eyes, knowing that a person is going to die but can't help it feels uncomfortable.

She sighed and stepped into the room.

...

Tian Xiaohe watched the arrival of another group of guests on the video. She couldn't help but sigh, "Mission Impossible" has been popular for so many years and the quality of the resident guests is inseparable.

Meng Fei and the others have been delayed for a long time in order to earn travel expenses. They would have to race against time to take a taxi to the orphanage when they were replaced by young guests, but before they came, they carefully went to the mall to buy dolls for the children.

It's worthless, but it's rare.

—They earned it hard.

Compared with their gifts, Feng Tiantian went to the mall to buy thousands of gifts in an instant. After all, who is short of a thousand dollars?

"Does this count as a public sentence?"

"Feng Tiantian's face is black. I guess she doesn't want to come to this show anymore. How many times has she been hanged today?"

"Hahahahahahaha, the Krypton Gold team is defeated!"

In the picture, Cheng Youran suddenly squatted down and touched the child's head, his eyes were still red: "Several seniors have brought you gifts. By coincidence, I also have gifts for you."

"Emm... Is it going to go to the mall to buy toys again? It's not like grabbing the camera, right"

"Mall may become the biggest winner"

"It's a bit off the appetite, but the variety show has changed its taste."

Tian Xiaohe angrily blocked the barrage, and Cheng Youran was not the kind of person they were talking about.

There were only six guests, and all four of them bought gifts. If you don't buy them, the hot search on Weibo is Cheng Youran's cold-blooded petty.

...

"what gift?"

Feng Tiantian was the first to ask. Originally, her gift was depressed enough by Meng Fei and the others, but Cheng Youran came again, so her tone was extraordinarily rude.