17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 17: Drunk
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 17: Drunk
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Talking for three hours, 150,000 yuan, plus food and drinks, a total of 450,000 yuan."

In the box, the manager helped his glasses: "You can't lose a penny."

Feng Tiantian felt the humiliation of having no money for the first time: "Don't you know who I am? If it weren't for the fact that I just donated 5 million today and didn't bring my credit card, how could I have no money."

"Manager, I can—"

Xie Jinzhou spoke.

"Don't talk to me!" The manager turned his head and drank him severely. "Do you want to work here?"

"Feng Tiantian, Cheng Youran."

The manager looked back at Feng Tiantian, and unexpectedly, he called out the names of the two of them: "If I didn't know who you were, I wouldn't be able to talk to you nicely now."

"The White Horse Club does not accept credit."

His look is as usual.

It's quite principled.

Cheng Youran gave him a high look, and Fang Liuyun hadn't returned. She didn't take it seriously, and she was a little nervous.

She sighed. Is there anything worse than accidentally coming to the Cowherd's shop without a friend with no money?

At this time Fang Liuyun walked into the box again, and she was relieved: "When will Secretary Gao come?"

Lu's Mansion was not far away, and her card was still in Lu Zixiao's place. Fortunately, Fang Liuyun had a personal relationship with Gao Qiao, otherwise it would be hard to tell her to ask Gao Qiao to send the card.

"immediately."

Cheng Youran could finally relax, but before her heart fell, Fang Liuyun's next sentence made her legs soft, and she almost fell on the cold wooden floor of the box.

"There is also Mr. Lu who is here."

Fang Liuyun frowned slightly. Gao Qiao was a younger brother of her junior year. He was rigorous and responsible. He answered the phone in front of his boss. Such a mistake should not be made.

"Are you okay?"

Xie Jinzhou quickly held Cheng Youran's hand with his eyes quickly. The two eyes collided. His beautiful eyes looked at Cheng Youran motionlessly. No one could resist such a look.

Cheng Youran couldn't help her breathing, and she suddenly had a thought.

Such a person is born to be a superstar, standing radiantly on the stage, and countless people are crazy for him.

"It seems that I did not come by coincidence."

At this moment, the concealed door of the box was pushed open, and a man with a cold complexion that was about to freeze came in, with an elegant face and a tall posture, he walked to Cheng Youran.

His gaze stayed tightly on the hand Xie Jinzhou was holding on Cheng Youran's wrist, and sneered: "You think so, Mrs. Lu?"

Hey, he usually calls himself Cheng Youran.

Cheng Youran felt Lu Zixiao's almost murderous gaze, and subconsciously broke free of Xie Jinzhou's hand, but this strangely beautiful young man refused to let it go.

He clasped Cheng Youran's hand tightly, as if proclaiming sovereignty, his voice was aggrieved in a low voice: "Miss Sister, I will be responsible for me if you click."