23

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 23: Male version of Cheng Youran
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 23: Male version of Cheng Youran
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The handsome face of the man leaned toward her, and the breath that belonged to Lu Zixiao was overwhelming, and the air fell into silence with a compelling pressure.

Lu Zixiao held the back of her head with one hand and carried it into her arms. Cheng Youran inevitably leaned forward, widening her eyes to look at Lu Zixiao.

Just as Lu Zixiao slid his Adam's apple and was about to kiss, Cheng Youran said with a hesitant expression, and suddenly said: "You have crow's feet, and said that we are the same age."

Crow's feet...

The moment Lu Zixiao heard these words, Lu Zixiao's face became extremely ugly, the emotions in his eyes were almost frozen, and the surrounding air seemed to freeze.

The hand that held Cheng Youran's waist immediately loosened, Lu Zixiao let go of her abruptly, threw an object on the conference table, turned his head and left.

It was obviously approaching early summer, but after Cheng Youran stood still, she felt cold, and she couldn't help shrinking her arms.

When Cheng Youran watched Lu Zixiao walked out without looking back, she closed the door of the meeting room stubbornly.

Cheng Youran: …it seems to poke Lu Zixiao’s glass heart

She retracted her gaze and landed on the conference table. There was nothing else on the table, but her bank card (''). She suddenly regretted it and shouldn't tell Lu Zixiao the truth.

He obviously cares about how old he is...very much.

Cheng Youran sighed, put the bank card away, and sent a text message to check his bank card balance.

I don’t know, but when I check it, she is startled. She vaguely remembers that Kari is only more than three million, and now there is 10 million, which has tripled!

At this moment, her phone rang, and she is now in a state of extreme shock. She connected the phone without looking at the number: "Hey—"

"Hello, Ms. Cheng, manage your finances with integrity, get rich steadily, invest hard-to-source, 100% satisfaction, 100% no loss in principal, stable annualized rate of return of 50%..."

"Sorry, I don't need it."

Cheng Youran politely hung up the sales call. She really didn't need it, because she found that investing in any financial product did not invest in Lu Zixiao's return rate and safety factor.

Thinking of this, Cheng Youran picked up her bag and took the elevator downstairs. Lu Zixiao was already sitting in the car, tapping with his hand on the keyboard, and he could feel the chill radiating from all over his body through the car window.

Cheng Youran opened the car door, got in the car, and glanced at Lu Zixiao. Unexpectedly, as soon as she got in the car, Lu Zixiao slammed her notebook shut. The speed was so fast that only afterimages were left, she vaguely saw the words crow's feet.

Cheng Youran gave Lu Zixiao a stunned look. She fastened the back seat belt and asked cautiously: "Are you so angry?"

Lu Zixiao looked down: "I am old and not angry at all."

Cheng Youran:...

After Cheng Youran closed the door, the driver started the engine, Maserati slowly started, and drove in the direction of Luzhai.

The car drove very smoothly, which inexplicably gave Cheng Youran a sense of practicality. She quietly moved to Lu Zixiao's side, preparing to put the bank card in his suit pocket.