30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 30: sudden death
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 30: sudden death
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lu Zixiao looked at her stubbornly, and Cheng Youran was speechless. She was talking about a patient.

She leaned against Lu Zixiao's arms, listening to his steady and powerful heartbeat, hooked his neck, and the scorching temperature from her fingertips filled her chest.

"I'm holding you too."

Cheng Youran raised his head and said, from this angle, only the man's fluent jaw line can be seen.

Before she could say anything, Lu Zixiao's hand stroked her back from the bottom up, hugging her tightly into her arms, and she caught the man's hot body unexpectedly.

The world seemed to be quiet for an instant, and the only thing she could hear was Lu Zixiao's heartbeat.

His voice was lower than usual, even hoarse a little bit inaudible, he put Cheng Youran into his arms: "You can only hold me in the future."

She was forced to lean on his chest, breathing a little hard, hearing these words, breathing... even more difficult.

After speaking, Lu Zixiao closed his eyes, thick eyelashes cast a shadow on his face, and fell asleep.

It's the babble in your sleep.

Cheng Youran hesitated to think that she wanted to get up, but even in the dream, Lu Zixiao still stalked her hard, without any intention of letting go.

Suddenly, the door of the room was pushed open in a hurry, and the sound of hurried steps followed.

"Sister Youran should be filming, I'm sorry I shouldn't come in!"

Xiao Su opened the door and saw Cheng Youran leaning on Lu Zixiao. The man hugged her tightly. Xiao Su's face instantly blushed as he turned around quickly.

But before she could go out, Cheng Youran stopped her: "Xiao Su, come over and help."

Help?

Xiao Su turned his head in horror, and said with a trembling voice: "Sister Youran, I'm not working hard."

Cheng Youran looked confused: "...Who told you to sell yourself?"

With the help of Xiao Su, Cheng Youran struggling to get out of the bed. After she wrapped Lu Zixiao's quilt, she immediately dialed 120.

Fortunately, the studio was in the county seat, less than half an hour's drive from the county hospital, and the ambulance came quickly.

After a doctor made a simple diagnosis for Lu Zixiao, the rest of the medical staff carried Lu Zixiao into the ambulance with good training.

"Doctor, isn't it serious?"

At first I didn't think it was a big problem, but looking at Lu Zixiao who was pale on the stretcher, the medical staff looked serious while wearing masks, and Cheng Youran suddenly became a little bit dumb.

"High probability of acute gastroenteritis."

The doctor said coldly, and then walked into the ambulance.

Cheng Youran: ...Lu Zixiao, he really can't eat spicy food

The sound of the ambulance was sharp and rhythmic, and everyone on the set was alarmed. Fang Liuyun walked up worriedly and asked, "Is it okay, President Lu, it was fine yesterday."

Cheng Youran wanted to tell her about the condition and tell her that it was not serious, but Fang Liuyun rarely said hesitatingly: "You still have to pay more attention to your body."