31

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 31: Gypsophila
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 31: Gypsophila
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gao Qiao coughed a few times with his hand on his lips, and walked to the reporter: "Mr. Lu's illness is a bit serious and he is not suitable for an interview now. Please understand."

Can understand.

Almost died suddenly.

The reporter immediately took a few photos from a different angle, left the ward, and gently covered the door as he left.

Are the reporters so talkative now?

Gao Qiao was a little surprised.

He looked at Lu Zixiao in the hospital bed, he seemed to be thinking something, his dark eyes were quietly flowing emotions.

Gao Qiao didn't bother Lu Zixiao, and walked to the door, preparing to open the door, pushing it open with one hand faster than him.

"Mrs."

Gao Qiao exclaimed respectfully.

"Secretary Gao, thank you for your hard work." Cheng Youran leaned slightly towards Gao Qiao, and walked into the ward holding the sky full of stars.

It's seven twenty-eight.

He waited for five hours.

Hearing the sound of opening the door, Lu Zixiao raised his eyelids and stared at the ticking minute hand on the clock. Instead of looking at Cheng Youran, he opened the newspaper.

Gao Qiao left the ward to Cheng Youran and Lu Zixiao, and Cheng Youran walked to the bed and placed the blue sky-filled star next to the fruit basket on the cabinet next to the bed.

"Does it feel better?"

Cheng Youran sat down on the chair and looked at Lu Zixiao who was looking coldly at the newspaper, his face was a little more **** than it was in the morning.

Lu Zixiao flipped through the newspaper and ignored her. He seemed to be angry. Cheng Youran sighed, "I came over as soon as I finished filming, and didn't even eat any food."

After she said this, Lu Zixiao frowned, but still didn't say a word, pinching the newspaper with his distinct fingers.

Cheng Youran looked at the newspaper in his hand and couldn't help but reminded: "The newspaper in your hand is upside down."

Lu Zixiao crumpled the newspaper into a ball and threw it into the trash can with no expression on his face. Cheng Youran clearly saw that his ears were red.

Missed.

Cheng Youran stood up and threw the newspaper into the trash can again, but Lu Zixiao, who had been dull and silent, said, "Did you cry for me this morning."

cry?

Cheng Youran filmed the scene for a whole day, trying to remember what it was like, she turned to look at the expectation hidden in Lu Zixiao's eyes, and nodded without hesitation.

After nodding, my body became stiff: "How do you know?"

Did Lu Zixiao also know that she had spread the rumors about his sudden death? Cheng Youran suddenly felt his chest feel tight, and his eyes were a little dark.

"Guess it."

Lu Zixiao pursed her lips, wondering if it was her illusion, and her tone was a little cheerful: "Cheng Youran, you go and wash the strawberries."

Cheng Youran heaved a sigh of relief, sat back on the chair, picked out the strawberries from the fruit basket, and put them in the crisper. As he walked out, he regretfully touched one of the largest and roundest apples in the fruit basket.