34

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 34: Hot search
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 34: Hot search
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Yao watched Cheng Youran lower her head quickly and stared at the phone closely, as if avoiding her problem.

Very cowardly.

Gu Yao suddenly felt that her gaffe was ridiculous. What should she care about with such a person, even if Professor Fu is her teacher, so what?

Cheng Youran will never compare to her.

She passed by Cheng Youran, picked up the diamond bag, and walked to the door gracefully.

After reading the update, Cheng Youran raised his head still intently, only to remember that Gu Yao seemed to be talking to her, what did Lu Zixiao and Feng Tiantian say about being together?

impossible.

Cheng Youran swears that she has never beaten the child in Feng Tiantian's stomach, let Feng Tiantian kneel in front of her and cry, pretend to be Feng Tiantian and Lu Zixiao to go to bed, all of which were supplemented by the same humanity.

However, looking at Gu Yao's back with regret, she wanted to ask, do you know that your husband is not his own?

"We do not accept group photos or autographs, please give me a hand!" Gu Yao's assistant sternly supported Gu Yao and said sharply to the students around the door.

What she didn't expect was that, except for a few students who raised their phones to take pictures, the crowd automatically gave them a way.

Gu Yao glanced at the assistant with some suspicion, and the assistant was also at a loss not knowing what happened. Usually at the airport, there are countless fans rushing to take a group photo. Today is strange.

"Excuse me, please hurry up, Cheng Youran is about to come out, how can I take pictures while blocking?" a boy in his early twenties said gruffly.

Many people nodded in agreement.

Gu Yao's hand originally hung down naturally. When she heard these words, her nails were pinched into the flesh, she put away a smile, her pupils dilated, and her expression was abnormally scary.

The assistant had never seen Gu Yao like this. She asked cautiously: "Sister Gu Yao, are you okay?"

It seemed that she woke up in an instant, Gu Yao regained a faint smile: "What's wrong with me? Director Skechers is still waiting for me, I don't need to waste time here."

Maybe I read it wrong.

The assistant helped her and walked quickly to the stairs. When she went downstairs, the assistant looked back at the tightly-enclosed classroom entrance and couldn't help but sigh that Cheng Youran was really red.

When Cheng Youran finished packing things, watching the dark crowd outside the door had a headache, Xiao Su was on the phone with the bodyguard, and she simply sat on the chair first.

Within a few minutes, the bodyguard came over and cleared a path fully armed before Cheng Youran walked out of the classroom door.

The sound of "click" and "click" sounded around instantly, and a tall boy waved to her vigorously: "Cheng Youran, I want to interview you."

Cheng Youran paused: "What is the interview?"

The boy smiled shyly: "Have you seen the scandal between Lu Zixiao and Feng Tiantian on the Internet? What I want to ask you is, why are you still in the mood to come to class?"