56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband PTHBRH » Chapter 56: hotel
Pampered to Heaven by RIch Husband Chapter 56: hotel
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"0.5?"

Ye Qing raised her eyebrows in disbelief. This ratings may be a good result for other TV stations, but it is far from enough for Southern TV Station.

"Ye Dao, the director is looking for you."

Suddenly, a boy wearing glasses pushed open the door of the production room and said cautiously.

Ye Qing's body shook unconsciously, and the assistant wanted to help her worriedly. She glared at the assistant and walked out of the production room with her head high.

…………

Lin Shuang opened Weibo, saw the hot search for a while, and then laughed again, because the hot search was too arrogant.

Extreme Survival starts, the **** boatman runs away with his sister-in-law, survival in the wilderness, Cheng Youran teaches you to build a house...

At the same time, "Twenty-Four Hours of Madness", which was broadcast at the same time, was alone in the third place, with the word "recommended" hanging behind it, a well-known advertising space.

[Big Devil] Uh, don’t you feel embarrassed by Nanshentai?

[Young boy in white] As far as I know, all major stations have shifted gears silently, and Taiwanese in Southern Province are awesome, fighting against CCTV dad.

[Which little biscuit do you count?] The guest of Southern Province was originally Cheng Youran, but Gu Yao was replaced later. Gu Yao's intestines will be regrettable. Gu Yao's acting skills are nothing to say, and the sense of variety... Different people have different opinions.

Looking at it all the way, it seems that there is no bad news, all fans are crazy about Amway, and there is a piece of "hahahahahaha".

Lin Shuang was relieved and decided to continue watching.

The camera turned to Yan Junze's side, they walked out of the woods, to the back of the island, lit a torch, and...picked up **** on the beach.

-Domestic garbage washed ashore by sea water.

"This mineral water bottle is good." Xie Jinzhou put the bottle on the beach and washed it.

"I have a big bucket here!"

Tan Hua found an old blue oil barrel and was dancing with excitement.

Yan Junze just pulled out a can in a pile of garbage. He looked at the mineral water bottle in Xie Jinzhou's hand, and then at the oil barrel in Tan Hua's arms.

His eyes seemed a little envious, and he silently put the can into his pocket.

Can: Don’t I have a name!

I actually watched them picking up **** with relish

Soul torture, whether the can with sea water is dry garbage or wet garbage

Lin Shuang watched Yan Junze flip through it for a long time but only found a few cans. He used a nylon thread to string them together. It was a bit miserable to hold it in his hand. Suddenly he felt that he didn't have that sense of distance.

Yan Junze: I used my strength to prove that I was blind, and the mineral water bottle on the left could not be seen.

Is it good to look good?

truth

The three returned to the woods again. Because it was dark, it took a lot of effort to identify the marks made on the tree trunks. Fortunately, they found the source of water and walked to the beach where they were when they were filled with water.