21-25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 21:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 21:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ruan Chiu Chiu really didn't deliberately ignore Cheng Jun, but she didn't put Cheng Jun as a reference candidate at all.

She thought about it, and she has no friends and no relatives. At first, she thought about selling tickets, but because the three-day tour can only bring family members, all kinds of activities must be joined together. After careful consideration, Ruan Juju decided to go alone.

Cheng Jun? Cheng Jun is absolutely impossible to go with her.

Ruan Chiu Chiu didn't want to have a hot face and cold butt. So simply rejected this possibility.

She happily prepared for the trip, and after confirming the information with the customer service of "Meng Ling", she explained that she was going to play alone. Immediately afterwards, Ruan Chiu-chuo inquired about the temperature and specific location of the place, and found that there was a private beach unexpectedly, and went to prepare bikinis happily.

Although she is a land duck, she doesn't hinder the sun on the beach.

At this time Ruan Chiu-tzu suddenly felt a little regretful. If you can go to play with friends, you will definitely take a lot of beautiful photos.

Unlike Ruan Jiaochuu's ten times happiness, Cheng Jun in the office today seemed a little silent.

If you have been in contact for a long time and know his character, you will know that his mood at the moment is definitely not good. The others were a little confused, thinking that there was a problem with the game, and ran to check it tremblingly. Only Tu Nan knew what was going on.

This is over.

A good rainbow fart not only hits the butt, but also stinks.

He also wondered, did the two quarrel? Why didn't my sister-in-law take the boss to play with?

He was crying in the storm, and on the surface he was still a sincere dog-headed strategist, quietly walking to Cheng Jun's side.

In the next second, Tu Nan's expression was complicated.

He thought that Cheng Jun was busy at work. Unexpectedly, his notebook page displayed a WeChat chat interface named Ruan Juechu, which was empty and there was nothing. Cheng Jun had been waiting patiently in this posture since he came here in the morning. He didn't know how long he watched, and was motionless.

Tu Nan: "That... boss, did you quarrel?"

Cheng Jun was still thinking.

Tu Nan: "Why don't it be like this! I will re-send the official text message, it shows that you have won the lottery too, so it happens that you are going together?"

Cheng Jun didn't say a word, his faint outline was reflected on the screen of his notebook, and those eyes were staring at him quietly, making Tu Nan excited, and the whole person was not good.

His heart began to cry again. I'm so cheap, why come up with such a crooked idea!

Tu Nan cried and said, "I don't know that your husband and wife are quarreling. If you know, you won't hit the gun."

If Ruan Chiu Chiu heard what Tu Nan said, I'm afraid he would laugh to death.

quarrel? Who can argue with Cheng Jun, count her as losing!

at night.

Ruan Chiu-chuu, who bought a bunch of vacation gear, is trying to stuff his suitcase. There are still three days to go. She must prepare early to avoid leaving anything behind.