26-30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 26:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 26:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ruan Juechuo was impressed with this plot because, when he read the entire book, it was a sweet pet plot like flowing water, with almost no plot fluctuations. The only time when the male protagonist was frustrated, the author didn't use much pen and ink, but she truly felt the pain of the male protagonist.

The professional career of e-sports players is not long, and they are young. Although Gu You had the strength before this, he was not lucky, and encountered Waterloo several times when he was about to reach the peak of his life.

This time is the most serious accident.

If Ruan Chiu Chiu remembers correctly, it was Gu You who saw a robbery on the road, but he hurt his hand after seeing a righteous act, and he needed to rest for at least a few months.

For him, this moment is tantamount to a disaster.

Fortunately, the heroine Xu Biying’s company and encouragement gave him warmth in the darkest moments of his life. At this time, Gu You truly fell in love with the heroine. Then came the sudden turn of the sky, and he quickly reached the pinnacle of life. Also married the heroine.

One or two years after marrying sweet pets, Gu You moved from the front stage to behind the scenes and became Jiacheng's right-hand man.

After coming back, Ruan Chiu Chiu would forget. At that time, she stayed up late to follow the essay, and she wanted to complain about all kinds of unbelievable logic and three views. Who could have expected that she opened her eyes again and she really penetrated the book.

Tu Nan's expression was very solemn.

He hummed and asked about Gu You's situation so that Gu You could recover from his illness so that his hands would not be hurt again. Then he hung up the phone.

"Sister-in-law... Well, go, the driver is waiting for you in the parking lot, just in time I will see you off."

Ruan Chiu Chiu sighed silently in his heart.

No matter how much Xu Biying has problems, she is Gu You's good medicine at this time. Ruan Chiu-chuo only hopes that she can let Gu You recover quickly.

She followed Tu Nan behind her, and several programmers passing by lit up, and then realized that the boss's expression was more serious than usual, and she didn't dare to make any trouble. Ruan Chiu Chiu was able to return to his home without being harassed.

Pushing open the door, the living room is dark and the lights are not turned on. It is estimated that Cheng Jun is asleep.

Ruan Jiu tiptoedly changed his shoes, turned on the light, and suddenly staggered back.

"Why are you sitting on the sofa silently!" She was furious.

Suddenly he saw a man in black sitting on the sofa, Ruan Juchu, with his hair erected and goose bumps all over his body, almost raised his shoes and threw it over.

Compared to her panic and panic, Cheng Jun was calm.

He lay on his back on the sofa, paralyzed peacefully. He didn't close his eyes, but looked at the TV wall like a puppet.

Ruan Chiu: "...what are you doing?"

It's scary to do so.

Cheng Jun's faint voice was erratic: "Bigu."

Ruan Chiu: "?"

He continued faintly: "It's more popular, I'm hungry."

"..."