46-50

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 46:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 46:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Cheng Jun's right shoulder was scratched by debris from an empty ink bottle that fell on the ground. In desperation, Ruan Chiu-chuo didn't notice the ink bottle falling at all. Fortunately, it was blocked by clothes to prevent more glass **** from getting stuck in his skin.

Ruan Chiu Chiu looked worried.

Cheng Jun was taken to treat the wound, and Xu Biying, who fainted, was taken to diagnose. Fortunately, it was only hypoglycemia. The person is in a coma and is undergoing an infusion. It is estimated that he will wake up after a while.

Ruan Chiu was fidgeting, turning around and turning around, making Tu Nan's eyes dizzy.

Tu Nan couldn't help but asked amusedly: "Sister-in-law, what are you worried about, it's just a small injury."

"It's up to me." Ruan Zhuozhu had the opportunity to escape, but her failure to make up her mind for a while led to Cheng Jun's unwarranted disaster.

Usually the body can be flexible, if it weren't for sitting in the seat for a day, the body was so rigid that it couldn't move, and it wouldn't be able to be pushed down by Xu Biying. Hearing from Tu Nan, Xu Biying entered the company through Xiaofang, who had already left. Xiao Fang had a good relationship with several of them. However, after a while, Tu Nan had fired several security personnel.

The police who rushed to inquired about the situation of several people, Ruan Jujuu answered truthfully. They have obtained the surveillance video upstairs, and they will wait for Xu Biying to wake up and make a transcript. They will check the video when they go back.

Because it did not cause Ruan Chiu Chiu's direct injury, Cheng Jun's injury was not serious, and Xu Biying's behavior did not constitute a prison sentence.

Ruan Chiu-chuo just wanted to stay away from Xu Biying. This woman is crazy, who knows who will bite like a mad dog next.

Cheng Jun came out.

Tu Nan was about to step forward and was squeezed by Ruan Chiu, and then he touched his head in a daze. It is estimated that the boss does not want him to rush forward, so it is better to leave some space for the couple.

"Are you okay, okay? Will it hurt? Can I use my arm without hurting my tendons?"

Ruan Chiu Chiu is really going to be frightened. If something goes wrong with Cheng Jun's arm, it will affect him for a lifetime, and it won't help how she compensates.

Cheng Jun's wound looked scary. In fact, the wound was very shallow, and it would heal in a few days. It hurts at the moment. But he watched Ruan Chiu Chiu trot all the way, his face was full of anxiety and tension, his calm expression instantly turned into a frown.

"it hurts."

"Quickly, sit down and rest. Drink water? I'll pour it for you."

"Great."

Tu Nan looked stunned: "..." The boss is too shameless! !

Cheng Jun was drinking warm water, and Ruan Chiu took care of him busily, so he almost let him sleep in bed. Tu Nan saw his face twitching, and when he received the death gaze cast by the boss Yu Guang, he immediately pretended not to see anything.

Just then, a nurse lady came in and told them that Xu Biying was awake.

Cheng Jun stood up subconsciously, but was dragged by Ruan Chiu, coaxing him like a kid: "You sit here, don't move, we'll be back in a while."