51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 51:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 51:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ruan Jujuu woke up when Cheng Jun covered her with a quilt.

She was crazy in her heart, and she was a straight man. She didn't even ask her to sleep on the bed. Sleeping on the sofa all night might cause her neck to stiffen.

After thinking about it, it seemed a bit embarrassing to wake up now, Ruan Chiu-cho had to continue to pretend to sleep, waiting for Cheng Jun to leave and move to the bedroom.

She heard Cheng Jun’s leaving footsteps stop, but within a few seconds, the footsteps were approaching, and there was the sound of squatting shoes rubbing, Ruan Chiu-chiu thought that this dog man was going to secretly take snacks and was about to catch him. Right now.

Immediately after.

A sentence left by Cheng Jun stunned Ruan Jujuu completely.

She didn't dare to open her eyes. Fortunately, Cheng Jun didn't realize that there was something wrong with her, but stood up and returned to the study.

The light was turned off, and Ruan Jiao opened his eyes and remained silent for a long time.

Sleepless all night.

"..."

The next day, Ruan Jiaoqiu woke up very early, and was ready to go to work after making breakfast. When Cheng Jun came out of the study, Ruan Jiaoqiu was no longer in the house.

"My goodness, what's the matter with you, domestic violence?" Lao Meng's reaction was exaggerated.

With two panda eyes, Ruan Chiu-chiu looked awkward and didn't bother to tell him more. She waved her hand weakly: "Let me rest."

Lao Meng asked with concern: "How are you? If you are really uncomfortable, ask for leave and go back to sleep."

If she could sleep, it wouldn't be what she is now.

Ruan Chiu Chiu let out a long sigh.

"It's okay, probably because the pressure has been a little bit recently, I didn't sleep well, it will be fine in a while.

"Young people don't stay up all night." Lao Meng poured a glass of water and handed it to her, "What's the pressure? Do you want to go to Manzhan together on the weekend? My daughter-in-law also has a set of cos clothes, do you want to come?"

With that said, a strange light flashed in Lao Meng's eyes. He had discussed with his wife several times a long time ago, and agreed that it would be interesting to kidnap Ruan Chiu to play with him. Young people are always boring and stern.

Ruan Chiu: "...I still don't disturb your time."

Her head is noisy now, how can she go out to play with the Lao Meng couple leisurely.

"Ah yes."

Ruan Chiu stopped Lao Meng: "Our work is over."

"Yes, yes, we can have a long vacation starting this weekend. Seriously, do you want to think about acting as Tsunade..."

"I have a stomachache, go to the bathroom first." Ruan Chiu Ji Zhong Shengzhi used his peeing skills, leaving only a disappointed Lao Meng smashed his mouth.

"A beautiful girl like Teruhashi is fine too!"

...

I don’t know if it’s an illusion. Tu Nan always feels that my sister-in-law is a bit wrong these days.