61-65

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 61:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 61:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Skiing is an extremely balanced sport.

Ruan Chiu-chuo boasts that her athletic ability is pretty good. Although she is scumbag, she can play tennis, table tennis, and badminton! ...It seems that there is not much connection between them.

The coach was patient and gentle, probably because Cheng Jun communicated with her before, and she taught Ruan Chiu-chuw tenderly throughout the whole process, thinking that she was teaching a lover if she didn't know. Ruan Jujuu was uncomfortable, adjusting his movements according to the coach's instructions to grasp the center of gravity.

She slid down slowly, her legs inwardly, trying to slow herself down.

Looking from a distance, Ruan Chiu Chiu's cautious action fans are funny.

She's not afraid of heights, but she's just afraid of stumbling.

The coach followed and smiled gently and said: "Little sister, was it your brother who spoke to you just now?"

Ruan Juo was taken aback: "Little sister?!"

"Yeah, you don't look big."

What the **** little sister!

"I'm his wife, I'm not young anymore." Ruan Zhuo couldn't laugh or cry.

The coach's face changed. Just now she was gentle and small, and she wished to hold Ruan Chiu-tzu and let her enjoy the wonderful feeling of skiing. When Ruan Chiu-tzu's words came out, her face was black and blue, and her tenderness suddenly disappeared.

Ruan Jiujiu looked at her wonderful face change, silently feeling that she was another stupid woman who was successfully coaxed by Cheng Jun's appearance.

"Let's continue to practice."

The coach's tone is short and concise, without extra emotion.

This exercise is no longer gentle and careful. Ruan Chiu-chuo successfully fell a few times in dozens of minutes, covered with snow.

The coach frowned and said angrily: "Why are you so stupid?"

Obviously, there are novice wrestling everywhere in the ski resort. Ruan Chiu-chiu’s progress is not bad, but the coach looks impatient, put his hands on his shoulders, and started playing with his mobile phone.

Ruan Jiao Jiao held back.

After all, it was Cheng Jun who had spent the money, and he was arguing with each other, which was totally unreasonable. No matter how disputes are in other people's turf, they are in a weak position. Ruan Chiu-Chiu didn't want to make them both unhappy because of such a small problem.

She stood up silently and continued to practice skiing.

She fell to the ground and slammed into a pit. Ruan Jujue fell into disarray and was already a little confused. At this moment, she heard an unclear smile above her head: "Ha."

"..."

Don't guess, it's 100% Cheng Jun.

Just when Ruan Chiu was struggling, he had already skied back and forth a few times, and it seemed that he had come to ski frequently.

Ruan Juo-chu raised his head blankly: "Do you want to die."

Cheng Jun took off his goggles and asked slowly: "Is it fun?"

"It's going to be no fun, always wrestling."

"Where did you fall?"

"Ass, knees, elbows... In fact, protection is not so painful, but I almost twisted my foot." Ruan Chiu patted the snow on his body, looking like he didn't stop until he reached his goal, "I continue to practice. You go play."