71-75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 71:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 71:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Here, Ruan Chiu-cho failed to notice the impending crisis.

She was sitting in the back row and playing with her mobile phone. Bai Longma was telling her to go online to eat chicken again. Ruan Chiu quickly replied: "When I go back, you play first."

Bai Longma: "Okay, then hurry up~"

Recently, he has eaten chicken whenever he has time, and Ruan Chiu Chiu almost turned into a weasel. The game is harmful!

Tu Nan would drop Cheng Jun back on the way, so the driver drove directly to where he was home. Looking at the roads on both sides of the road gradually becoming familiar, Ruan Jujuu put his phone in his pocket, preparing to stop and get off the car later.

At this moment, a car was galloping, passing by. Without waiting for Ruan Chiu's reaction, the other party squeezed up suddenly, only hearing a bang. Ruan Chiu-cho, who was sitting in the back row, did not sit firmly, and he fell headlong with inertia. Fell on the seat. It still hurts to hit the head **** the soft cushion. Ruan Chiu-Chiu couldn't control it and let out a painful cry. Immediately, she moved very quickly to grab the backrest to avoid another impact.

The driver in the front row uttered an angry roar: "Sit down!"

Ruan Chiu asked quickly: "What's the matter?!"

"That person did it on purpose!"

The driver thought of kidnapping for the first time. How could he expect Xu Biying, who was sitting in another car, to be in the same mood. The off-road vehicle roared in the dark, turned a corner, and rushed towards them directly!

Xu Biying stepped on the accelerator, and there was no room for her to survive.

There was only boundless hatred in her heart at the moment.

Passers-by screamed in panic, and the window opened a slit, blowing her hair wanton. Her eyes were fixed on the opposite vehicle, as if she wanted to pierce Ruan Chu-chuu sitting in the back row through the glass, so that Ruan Chu-chuo realized how dangerous it is to anger others.

Xu Biying thought, her life is ruined. Gu You broke off with her, and she still fell out with her family, just because they wanted her to think about it sooner, and persuaded her to go on blind dates more often and marry some ordinary people who lived like a stagnant pool.

Xu Biying's mockery almost overflowed. How could she marry those who are worthless losers?

She would rather marry Nangong Aotian, who is worthless except for a little money, than plain. She told herself from birth that she must have a vigorous love. Whether it was in her previous life or in this life, Xu Biying's greatest expectation in her life was the marriage of her dreams.

She will step into the marriage hall hand in hand with the one she loves. Either married to love, or married to money is also good, at least one of the two must be chosen.

In her previous life, Bao was placed on Cheng Jun's body by mistake, and she was displaced and destitute. How could she realize that Cheng Jun was actually Jiacheng's boss. When she thought that her life in the previous life was so difficult, and when she almost couldn't go on, Cheng Jun had her heart hard to ignore her, watching her finally come to death, Xu Biying hated even more.

She hated Cheng Jun's indifference, and even more hated Cheng Jun's differential treatment. If Cheng Jun is so indifferent to everyone, maybe she hasn't been so desperate and angry yet. But when she watched Cheng Jun reveal her true identity and let a woman like Ruan Chuchu sit in the seat of Jiacheng’s boss, Xu Biying was humiliated as if she was stripped naked in the street, lying naked on the street. Shame.