Extra 1-5

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Vol 2 Chapter 113: Extra 1
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Vol 2 Chapter 113: Extra 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Woman, you are playing with fire."

Cheng Jun's feet are against the wall, one hand is placed in the pocket of his trousers, his cheeks are lowered, and his eyes are deep. The bright flames illuminate his profile, making the outlines beautiful. He has a low voice, and his language is ambiguous.

"..."

Ruan Chuchuk squatted on the ground, pulled the flames, and said unbearably: "Isn't it just roasting a sweet potato, are you?"

The flame in front of her was burning vigorously, and the resin was burning with a crackling sound, and the scent of roasted sweet potatoes could be faintly smelled. Everyone agreed to come to the farmhouse together. Tu Nan and the others will be there soon. Just when they had time, Ruan Jiaozhuo simply roasted a few sweet potatoes to eat together.

I don't know where Cheng Jun saw that the dialogue of the overbearing president Ruan Chiu would like it. He has studied for a long time in the spirit of research papers, and implemented it in all aspects where it can be used, and also uses it indiscriminately.

Ruan Chiu could not stop him.

She gave Cheng Jun angrily and said, "Come here and eat sweet potatoes."

"Oh."

Just now he had the deep look of an overbearing president, and in a blink of an eye he transformed into a big golden retriever who was obedient and obedient. He squatted obediently next to Ruan Chiu Chiu, watching Ruan Chiu Chiu pull out the roasted sweet potatoes with a branch.

The skin of the sweet potato was still hot, but Cheng Jun stretched out his hand unsuspectingly. Before Ruan Jiaoyu could stop him, he saw Cheng Jun's fingertips touch the sweet potato.

His movements froze, and suddenly he withdrew his hands.

Ruan Chiu: "...I was really hot."

Cheng Jun was silent for a moment: "Try again."

Ruan Chiu: "!!!"

Some people don't even want their lives in order to eat.

Let the sweet potatoes cool a bit and finally succeeded in eating them. The skin is scorched, the inside is soft and sweet, and the mouth melts softly, which is not good. It's a pity that Ruan Chiu Chiu doesn't bake much. One is just right for each person. Cheng Jun started to stare at Ruan Chiu Chiu after he finished eating. She laughed halfway and handed it to him.

"Here, the last half. There is still food to eat later."

Cheng Jun obediently ate the remaining half of the sweet potato.

He wiped his hands and suddenly stopped.

Ruan Chiu Chiu sat beside him, blinked and looked at him inexplicably.

Cheng Jun seemed to be aware of something, stretched out his palm, and the pads of his index and middle fingers were red.

He sighed slowly, and said quietly, "It hurts."

Ruan Chuo: "..."

So, do you feel the pain afterwards after eating it...

Farmhouse is actually not much fun. For everyone, it’s just a change of place to meet together. The chat history in the group is 99%. According to Cheng Jun’s habit in the past, if it weren’t for Ruan Juchu, he would have a good chat inside. All the other people have been kicked out of the group long ago.