Chapter 1

You are lying down on your bed, staring at nothing. You live with your roommate, Ben and he was nice to you. But he always brags about his girlfriend which makes you uncomfortable sometimes but that's just how you two jokes around. You are about to turn on your PC to play Team Fortress 2...

B : SURPRISE!!! As he burst into your room with a big box on his side

Y/n : GOOD LORD... Been wtf??

Ben : What? Oh yeah sorry...

Y/n : You almost give me a heart attack, Lord have mercy...

Ben : Sorry, but look! All things in this box is for you!

Y/n : Really? I smell cap here

Ben : I swear this is not a prank

Y/n : hmm let me see that...

You opened the box and inside it was 10 Steam giftcards, a hundred dollars, a new phone, a new headset, and your old picture with all your friends that you've lost. Your face turns bright and hugged Ben.

Y/n : HOLY SHIT DUDE THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!

Ben : Aye dude you're my homie, that's what homies do. You can tell from his face that he was glad to give you all of that.

* buzzing *

Ben : Oh shoot I gotta go, my girlfriend needs me

Y/n : Aye dude no problem, thank you so much again...

Ben : Anytime dude, anytime...

He leaves and you get back to your computer and starts playing tf2 (Team Fortress 2). You're in the middle of a fight when suddenly you saw someone spraying something on the wall, you kill your enemies quickly and checked what the person sprays. You saw a beautiful girl's face and suddenly your heart starts pumping. You quickly run to your base and checked who is the girl in the spray. You quickly find out her name was Pokimane and she was so charming when you watch some of her clips. When you clicked back to the game, you were surprised that your team has won. The match was finished and you hopped out of the game. You spend around 30 minutes watching her clips and vods, when suddenly she started streaming.

Pokimane's POV :

I started my stream and talked to my chat before finally open mine UNO game. I invited my CloakBrands friend, Sean and Mark (Jacksepticeye and Markiplier) and they joined in. We talked around for a little bit...

Sean : Hey Poki you should ask one of your viewer to join us, I don't want to play with AI

Mark : Eh sure why not

Poki : But I don't know who to invite...

Mark : Hmmm... Poki's chat who ever give Poki 10 tier three gifted subs right now you're welcome to join our game.

Y/n POV :

As soon as I hear that I quickly give her the 10 tier gifted. I was praying the whole time, 'PLEASE GOD PLEASE... PLEASE'

Poki's POV :

I got a notification of somebody give me the subs and my eyes were widen.

Poki : HOLY CRAP! Someone actually did it!!

Sean : WAIT WHat???

Mark : * laughing so hard * Oh my God... Well deal is a deal, invite them Poki.

(Hey! Thanks for reading this, sorry if it's too short because I need to sleep. :D )