24.

His mother went to wake up her husband and every one else and went downstairs.

When everyone was downstairs and in the kitchen and mum took Aiden in her arms while he sleeps.

Ne showed them the letters and they were furious enough that they knew someone messed with their family.

"I want the best trackers and warriors in the kitchen in 5." Maxen's dad said in the mind link.

No too long later they 5 trackers and about 15 to 20 warriors are in the kitche with the rest of the family.

"I want three of you to check this note this one is probably for belle please track it and tell me if anything happened during the past hour and a half...she probably was standing there at the sink and the other two follow me, Mateo you come too." Maxen ordered in his Alpha voice.

The three got to work while the other two and Mateo went with Max to his room. They went to the room Aiden and Matt was in.

"Klint can you check by the window if there was any force entry and Corey can check this letter if there is any drop of anything that will show who wrote this or something." "Yes Alpha." And they went on there way.

Maxen and Mateo were great trackers themselves. They got trackers training from the best trackers in the pack and they used what they learned in training to do there search.

They checked around the side Matt was on to see if someone was standing over him. They used their wolf eyes to check for anything out the odds.

" I found moss stains and smell of wolfs bain and a little mud on the carpet." Mateo said.

"There's only on place close to here that has a lot of moss and wet mud...The wolfs bain, you have to go FAR to have that."

"Alpha there's a little hibiscus petal on the windowsill so it looks like they came threw the window and went back threw."Klint said.

"And just by the smell of the window sill it looks as if the person rubbed against the wood and has pheromones meaning that he's a male and he smells stromg of dew." Corey added.

Just by all the information Max received he had an idea where they might took Matt and just by the sound of it sounds as they will be on the move in the next 5 to 8 hours so they gots to move fast.

They made their way downstairs and back in the kitchen.

"Tell me what you've found out."

"So just by the smell of the atmosphere someone masked their scent just so Luna Blaire wouldn't know who it is...but it started to clear up and I caught a little drop pheromones which is a female...there was no forced entry anywhere around at all so my guess is that its someone in the pack and they're probably close by...do you have any idea who would want to kidnap Luna or better yet, jealous of her?"

Max thought long and hard..."there would be this girl who would give her bad eye or fake every and anything around her I known who its is though...its Tamra. We used to fool around with each other back in the teenage days but the limit of having sex...we just makeout and stuff...she would just throw herself at me and if i was talking to another she go the most way thats all i know and i have a bad feeling its her.."

Maxen made a call to Emery telling him whats going and he told him he's on his way..

"From what we found upstairs it looks like its a male who took Matt...had a lot of moss, mud and hibiscus petal and smelled of dew by the looks of Max knows where they took him but we have to act fast we have atleast 5 to 8 hours to do so..."

"They're at Dale Clearing...thats the border between us and another pack up north...just from her to there it'll probably takes two and a half hours to reach in human form but cutting through the woods in wolf it'll most likely take and hour, a half most."

"Dad can you the trackers and some of the warriors look for Blaire and I'll take Mateo and the others with me to Dale."

"Ok lets move"

It was like 7 in the morning when they did all that operation and now they were on there way...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ik this one is long i was trying to make it short and end it here and make it the last chapter but the next one will be

Bye my Lovely's 🌹🌱