Chapter 14

Gulf's POV

Mew agreed to stay here. I know Fai will be okay with it.

"Dear." She knocked on our door. "Your mom is calling, can you step out real quick?"
Mew pulled his dick out of my hole. He has been soaking it inside me. I wore my boxers on and left Mew in our bed.

"Baby, please be back right away," Mew told me.

I followed Fai outside. We both talked to my mom. She's asking how we are doing here and as usual, we will act happy and say that we are okay.

"How about babies?" My mom asked.

Shocked was an understatement. I will never touch Fai. I can't do it.

"We'll talk about it next time, mom. Bye." I ended the call and apologized to Fai. It would sound shocking to her.

"Even my mom wants it too. We are already married. What more do they want?" Fai rubbed her face.

"It's okay, dear. Don't worry." I hugged Fai. She doesn't deserve this. We both don't.

"I am tired. They are already controlling our lives. I did everything they want me... Even marrying you
I am sorry. I love you so much Gulf. You are my best friend." She hugged me.

"I promise that I will stay with you. No matter what happens, I will always be beside you."

"I am thankful for your sacrifice. If you didn't marry me, it could have been some other manipulative guy. You saved me." She cried.

"And I will never regret doing it again for you so stop crying." I caressed her cheeks.

The door opened. It was Mew.
He looked at us, my hand on her cheek. He can't be jealous, right?

"I'll just get some water." His eyes look so sad.

"Mew...hon... I'll prepare the other room for you. You can stay here tonight. Your house is far, you need some rest."

"I am staying wherever you are staying. I am not leaving you here. Never." Mew exclaimed and left to get water.

"I am sorry about Mew, dear." I am sincerely sorry to Fai.

"No harm done. I can understand Mew. He loves you so much and knowing that the only one he loves is now married sucks big time. So please comfort him. Be with him. We will find ways to finish our story beautifully." Fai told me and kissed my forehead.

"Stay in the masters' bedroom. I'll go and prepare Mew's room. He'll be staying with us for now, okay?"
I stood up and informed her.

"He can stay as long as he wants, dear."

I prepare the other bedroom just across our room. The bed is not that huge but I suppose he can be comfortable here.

"Gulf! Gulf! Baby?" He called.

"Yes? Will you be okay sleeping here?"

"Anywhere you will be sleeping." He answered.

"You can just call me in our room."

"Don't tell me you are sleeping with her every fucking night?! Don't make me crazy and deny. You are not sleeping with her, are you?"

"Mew, we are married..."
We shared the same bed but we never touched each other.

"In papers...I don't care if you are best friends or not but please...please...
I don't want you sleeping with other else."

I cupped his cheeks. "Fine. Breathe. Stop worrying."