Me or Him Pt 2

Pt 2 

Jimin POV

I kept ramming into her hitting her g-spot with every thrust, earning a loud moan as I went further up. 

"Please I-I promise I won't do it again!"

She begged me to forget about this for once though I still said no. "But- ahh~" I cut her off while spanking her ass. I got a bit tired since it was almost midnight. I sighed and got up walking towards Taehyung. "If I see you with her ever again. I will make you regret it" I whispered in his ear. He nodded in response. I looked back at the time and it was 11:00 PM. "I'll let you stay but you cannot sleep in the same room as Y/n" I wasn't sure if he was nodding but I knew that they were both drunk.I was about to leave but then Y/n pulled me by my arm. "H-how did you know?"

"Did you forget? I have camera surveillance for the house." She mentally face palmed herself. I left and walked Taehyung to another room for him to sleep in. As I was preparing the things in it he suddenly pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. "Wh-what the-" he cut me off by placing his lips against mine making my eyes widen. I wasn't even sure if I liked it or if I didn't. When I went to my friends house I was actually drinking so I was also drunk. I tried pushing Taehyung off of me however I just couldn't and after feeling too weak I just froze. He smirked and started biting my lip softly. Suddenly, I felt something go inside me. It was Taehyung's dick. He slammed into me, and I moaned as he began thrusting slowly in and out. I begged him to go harder and faster. My hand clenched on the bedsheets. I was so close to cuming, Taehyung pulled out and began pumping my dick making me cum as he came in me shortly after. We were both breathing heavily.

'Fuck she's going to kill me if she found out' I thought to myself.

I ended up sleeping with him because I was so tired that I wasn't able to go check on Y/n.

We woke up. Taehyung and Y/n had a huge hang over. Mine wasn't too bad though I still remembered many things from the previous night. 'Hopefully Taehyung doesn't remember what happened in between us' When I was younger, Taehyung was my classmate and I sort of had a crush on him. That's why I wasn't really sure about yesterday.I put my clothes back on and so did Taehyung. We all went down to the couch to talk.I had to help Y/n walk down the stairs so I carried her. She couldn't walk.

Y/n: "So... does anyone know what happened last night???" Taehyung and I shook our heads. I didn't know if he actually forgot or if he was faking it. I shook my head because I didn't want to explain anything.Taehyung: "Um Y-Y/n can we talk?"Y/n: "Sure"

Taehyung POV

Y/n and I went in the kitchen, leaving Jimin on the couch.

Taehyung: "Do you remember anything from last night?"Y/n: "No not really, you?"Taehyung: "Um y-yeah... So does Jimin"Y/n: "Why did you shake your heads?"Taehyung: "I-I was drunk and so was he... when he was setting up the bedroom for me to sleep in, I um sort of um..."Y/n: "What?"Taehyung: "We um had it""What?""We fucked.. sort of " Jimin spoke from behind."Uhm yeah""Wh-why would y-""I was drunk. Also, it was all an accident." He explained

"He also gave you a punishment hement in front of me" I added.Y/n's eyes widened and suddenly she remembered what happened."OMG!!! D-did I seriously say that you were better than J-"Jimin x Taehyung: "Yep" "Shit!"Jimin: "That's one of the reasons why"Y/n: "Well I think Jimin deserves a punishment."Jimin: "Wh-What?!"Y/n: "Yeah. Jimin, you did it with tae.""Actually I kind of want a punishment" he admitted with a smirk."Well you're gonna get one! No wonder why I wasn't able to walk at all this morning"

"So, What is it??" I couldn't believe Jimin wanted a punishment.

"Well, you can... Sleep on the couch for tonight!"

______________________________________________________________

Sorry if this part two didn't go as planned. 😅This was a requested part so I hope you enjoyed it. I actually rushed a bit while writing it.