Forgiveness : P1

Blaine and Santana walked through the park and up to Blaine's cousin, Tony Woodward. He lived in Central City but was visiting for a while.

"Hey, Tony." Blaine greeted the teenager. "This is my friend, Santana."

"Lovely to meet you, Santana." Tony replied in a charming way.

Santana rolled her eyes. "Tone it down there." She said and Tony looked confused. After all, he wasn't used to women stopping him from flirting.

"She's Lesbian." Blaine informed the man.

"Oh. Sorry-"

"Hey Gay Face." A voice interrupted. Everyone turned to see the cocky grin of Sebastian Smythe walking towards them but his face fell and he stopped when he caught sight of Tony.

"Allen?" Tony questioned.

Blaine and Santana were confused but brushed it off as him mistaking Sebastian for someone else.

"Tony? Tony Woodward?" Sebastian asked, his voice wavering with what seemed like nervousness which confused the two bystanders even more.

"No fricken way." Tony laughed. "This is where you disappeared to. What? Move out her from embarrassment?" He laughed again.

"Tony, This is Sebastian Smythe." Blaine introduced, annoyed.

"He's the one that almost blinded Blaine." Santana added, arms folded over her chest.

Tony laughed in disbelief. "Seriously?"

Santana and Blaine nodded while glaring daggers at the Dalton Boy.

"And the Bullied becomes Bully." Tony says with a smirk as Sebastian clenched his jaw. "Shut up, Tony." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"Or what? You gonna stab me like your old man?"

"He didn't do it!" Sebastian yelled.

"He did! He's a murder!" Tony yelled back, enjoying torturing the kid again.

"What's going on?" Blaine asked as the two New Directions looked between the glaring boys.

"He didn't tell you?" Tony questioned.

"Tell us what?" Santana asked, ready for some dirt on Twink.

"This isn't Sebastian or whatever he goes by now. His name is Barry Allen. He's from Central City, just like me. We even went to School together." The New Direction members noticed how Sebastian or Barry looked away, not making eye contact with any of them.

"One night, when we were eleven, Barry's Dad murdered his mother and this freak claimed it wasn't his Dad but a 'lightning Man'" he mocked.

"My Dad didn't do it." Barry snapped.

"Yes, he did, Allen. When are you going to grow up and accept that there's was no Man in Lightning? When are you gonna come back to Central City, too? I miss my favorite punching bag." Tony smirked Evily and cracked his knuckles.

"Okay, that's enough." Santana, of all people, stopped the Interaction.

"Blaine, take your jerk of cousin out of here and Twink," she turned to Sebastian who looked away. "You coming with me." She ordered as Blaine had already led his cousin away.

"No, I'm not." Barry replied and turned away.

Santana reached out and grabbed his jacket collar, basically dragging him away as Sebastian tried not to fall on the ground.

She dragged him inside her car and locked the door so he couldn't get out. "This is kidnapping." Sebastian growled.

"Put a sock in it, Meerkat." Santana snapped as Sebastian folded his arms over his chest and glared out his window.