22

-disclaimer; thank you for 3k reads 😭🤍

here's a pretty gif of jeno for you^^

"come on, jisoo, pick up..."

jeno mumbled as he nervously chewed at his bottom lip. he struggled to keep his composure as he listened to the line bleeping endlessly before once again falling silent. the boy sighed as he looked down at the contact photo of the beautiful girl smiling back at him, guilt eating him up on the inside as he couldn't stop thinking about the last time he had seen her.

"come on, baby! you can do it!"

her melodic giggles filled the buzzing atmosphere as she looked at her loving boyfriend. the raven haired boy was standing on top of a high bridge, fear stricken eyes staring down at the massive distance which seperated him from the watery depths of the river underneath.

"i-i'm not sure about this, daisy."

he mumbled, the endearing nickname slipping past his lips before he could stop himself. jisoo felt her cheeks flush a scarlet red, her heart leaping in joy as she couldn't contain her happiness. her messy caramel locks were bathing in sunlight as the warm summer breeze kept carresing them.

jeno gripped the railings tightly, turning back to look at the beauty once more. a bitter smile curled up the sides of his lips as his eyes lingered on the small flowery pendant dangling from her delicate neck. it was golden and simple, much like the everpresent shine in jisoo's light brown eyes whenever she looked at him.

he felt sadness tug at his heart.

sadness because he knew that no matter how much she loved him- and he knew that she did, very much- his heart already resided somewhere else.

belonged to someone else.

"i love you."

he whispered, looking away before finally letting himself slip away into the wind. jisoo screamed in delight, excitedly clapping her hands like a child as she shouted words of encouragment to the boy. jeno closed his eyes, heart wounded by guilt as the rope preventing him from falling to his death kept pulling him up and down.

and perhaps,

just for a fraction of a moment,

he hoped the rope would falter under his weight and break.

sending him in the arms of his demise.

"wanna come to the game tomorrow with me, love?"

jeno questioned, leaning in to place a delicate kiss against the girl's lips. she giggled as he pulled away, burying his nose into her neck. her body had a faint scent of honey latched onto the fair skin, the raven haired not being able to resist his urge to have a small taste.