2

ALLIA
-
"Where they at?" I asked while looking around. "They right there look," Juli said pointing to them.

I see the car and my heart sinks. Why? I don't know why. "You and Melo already commenting heart eyes under each other post." She messes.

"It's for fun nothing special." I laughed as we walked to the car. The music was bumpin' in this bitch.

"Damn sound like the parties in here," Juliana said laughing. "Aye, he's the one who turned it up." the one said in the front. We got in the back with I believe is Melo.

I sit on the other side of him while Juliana sat on his left. "Oh, guys this is Allia she's being shy tho." She said smiling.

"Hi," I said quietly. "Wus good I'm Gelo." He reached over and shakes my hands. I smile at him and the. The other one talks. "I'm Lonzo the older one." I waved.

"I'm sure you already know Melo Ali." Juli teased. "Yeah, she already knows." He said smirking. "Why do I attended to this kinda shit?" I pout at Juli.

"Cause you love me." She laughed as they turn up the music and 'teenage fever' by drake was playing. I chewed my gum and I was glued to my phone not paying attention.

"Ali?" I heard my name. I look up. "Oh yeah?" I said shutting my phone off. "Do you want to get dropped off with Melo? We're going to get drinks and Melo needs to set up."

Juli said. I was hesitant. "Sure." She nods and I saw him looking at him. "You have anything you wanna say?" I said to him.

He looks at me. "I think I'll keep it for later but Nah." I laughed lightly and went back on my phone.
-
"We'll be back. Don't hurt her Melo or I'll have to put you in your place." Juli said rolling her window up. "Man you do too much." he laughed walking to the door unlocking it. I played with my necklace cause I was low-key nervous.

"I'm not gone hurt you don't be nervous about me." Melo let out. "Okay," I said blankly.

"You act like you don't know me." He said putting cups on the counter and filling them up along with a big bowl.

"That's because I barely know you, dummy." I laughed. "Mmm them heart eyes say moe." He laughed.

"It was me being nice so don't," I said glaring at him. "Okay den since we by ourselves let's get to know each other." he sits next to me putting his arm on the couch.

"Okay well my name is Allia as you know um I'm 18 and I have 3 siblings." I said starting off simple. He nods. "What's their names?"

"Um my older brother's name is Jalen and my sister's names are Jurnee and Raquel." He looks at me.

"What?" "What's your brother's last name?" he said. "Green. Why?" His eyes widened. "I didn't know you was Jalen's little sister." He said shocked.

"Yeah I try to keep it on the low Cause my past niggas only dated me to be friends with him," I said rolling my eyes. "Damn for real?" I nod.

"Mhm..well tell me about you, Melo."  He rubs his hands together and sat up. "Ight well my name is LaMelo Ball of course and you already know my brothers..um oh yeah I'm 19 I play for the hornets you feel me!" He said getting hyped.

"I see you play sometimes. You're not bad for a 19-year-old." I said sarcastically but obviously joking. I stood up cause he was too. "That an insult Ali?" He said putting his hand on his chest.

"No, I was kidding." I laughed. "Mhm yeah okay." He teases me. I saw the 3 were back with hella fucking things and another girl came out of the car.

I see Melo look out the window and groan. "What's wrong?" I said looking at him. "Nothin hold on." He smacks his lips together and walks out.

Zo comes in with grocery bags. "You guys bought the whole damn store." I laughed as Juli and Gelo struggled to get the bag in.

"No, because this boy Gelo wanna spend all this damn money and shit," Juli said looking low-key pissed. "I knew yo ass should've stayed." Gelo argues back.

"Sound like a married couple shut up damn," Zo said taking things out of the bag. I laughed. "How long have y'all even been talking?" I said.

"We've been talking since you and Jaden was a thing baby girl," Juliana says laying her head on me. I rolled my eyes at his name. "Really? That was like months ago."

Gelo nods. "Yeah but neither of them has the guts to ask one out." Zo says sitting on the couch. "Zo! Too much!" Juliana throws a pillow at him. "Aye, I will start a war if you don't stop playin!"

Zo says throwing a pillow at her. "Boy mess up my makeup and we fightin." She laughed as Gelo smiled at her. Awe they bout cute as fuck.

"Fuck it pillow war bitch!" Juliana screams. I laughed and we all start hitting each other with pillows. "OW, MY NAIL!" I screamed. We all laughed. "Girl fuck that nail these motherfuckas playin!" Juliana said attacking Gelo.

I laughed and my arms swung back fastly and hit whatever was behind me. I turn around. "Oh Melo I'm so sorry-" I laughed.

He tilts his head looking at me. I cracked up as he kept a stupid look on his face. "Aint nun funny with yo googly ass." They all stopped and sat down out of breath.

"You talk to her bro?" Zo said out of breath. Melo nods. "What she say?" Gelo chimes in. Melo walks to the kitchen table grabbing water.

"She was like 'i miss you' and 'im sorry' type shit. She's trippin if she think ima fall foe that bull again." Melo laughed.

I bit my nails and didn't realize I was starting at Melo. "Eyes locked and loaded," Julian said sitting by me. I look at her and laughed.

"I'm sorry." Melo came to my ear and whispered. "It's fine to stare." He said then walked to his brothers. I turn red and smiled. "Ahhh bitch just date him."

I gave her that 'are you dumb?' look. "What?" she questions me. "Bitch I just met him." I slapped her arm. "Oh, my fault."

Soon we see hella cars pull up and hella niggas come into the house. "God damn," I mumbled watching them all walk in.
-

👀