3

MELO
-
The party done started and I'm chillin' while everyone scattered around the small areas of the house. My pops and moms were out for the vacation my dad had planned.

Allia and I have been looking at each other all night. Ian gone cap she looks good as hell. then she gets up and walks to me. "Wus up ma?" I said smiling.

"I'm not ya 'ma' so don't even." She said sitting down. "And whatchu gone do?" I tease her. She kept quiet. "Ight den." I laughed sipping my drink.

ALLIA
-
After sitting with Melo my favorite Youngboy song came on. I got excited. "Melo comes on," I said pulling his hand. "Ight hol' on dang." I laughed and we started dancing.

"Tell me how you want it, baby." I sang with my cup in the air. "I said tell me how you feel." Melo sang back.

"Don't let shit be bout' no money baby all you do is keep it real." I danced with Melo.

"AND I'M TIRED OF PLAYING GAMES IF YOU WANT ME THEN MAKE A CHANGE!" Everyone yelled.

"Fuck all them hoes I fuck with I want you to be my main I'm just sayin'." I and Melo sang together.

"Let's go take shots," I said taking his hand. We go into the kitchen and see Gelo and Juliana. "I knew you guys would be in here," I said laughing. "Of course," Juliana said taking another shot. I giggle and Melo comes up behind me.

I feel my body go tense. "It's cool just pour the shot Allia." I look at Juliana and she smiled. "Dip trynna freak," Zo said walking in. We all laughed. "Maybe not." I said giving Melo his shot.

We both take a shot. My face scrunched up because of how strong the drink was. "Ah, shit!" Melo shakes his head putting the glass down. We both laughed.

"You fucking suck," I said looking up at him. "Shut up that's why you're like 4'11." I gasp. "I'm 5'3 for your information," I said. "I have to bend down to hear yo little ass." I hit him.

"Nigga fuck you tall bitch." He starts geekin' "This nigga trippin'." Zo laughed. "On God bro. Aye, we should shut this bitch down I'm bout to crash."

Me and Juliana hum in response. "Ight." While Zo got everyone out me and Melo took more shots with Gelo and Juli. We were all drunk as fuck.

Once everyone was out it went quiet. "Yall sleep well," Zo said walking to his room I think. "Goodnight Zo," Juliana said walking into a room with Gelo. "Goodnight girly," Juli said waving.

"Goodnight." I smiled. I walk in with Melo and I shut the door softly and lock it. The first thing I did was take off my heels. "Fuckkkk," I whine as them tight ass stings came off my calf's and ankles.

"Yo feet must hurt," Melo said laughing. "Yes oh my God." I laughed putting them next to the bed. "You want anything to sleep in?"

Melo asked. "Oh no, I'm good." he tilts his head. "Stop doing that." I said laughing. "Well yo, ass needs to be comfortable when you sleep."

He came to me. "Melo it's fine really." I laughed as he tried to unzip my top. "Okay wait I don't have anything under so chill." I laughed.

"Aye okay, I see you." He Snickers. "Stop weirdo." I laughed and covered my half with my hand. I grab the shirt Melo gave to me and I sit up turning around putting the shirt on. I sighed as my body relaxed.

"Heres some shorts." He said giving me some. "Thank you, gentleman." I tease. "No problem my lady."

He laughed getting ready for bed. We finally lay down. "Fuck my back hurts." Melo groans. "Lemme try to crack it." I laughed.

"Bet. Chop chop get to work." We both laughed at nothing. Everything was funny as fuck to us. "Melo stop fucking kicking!" I laughed smacking his head.

"OW!" He screams. We both died out laughing. "Nigga you so extra." I giggled. "The best part about me tho." He said snapping.

"I bet." I laughed a little as I felt myself getting tired. "Ti?" I look at him. "Ti? The fuck is ti?" He shakes his head. "You tired?" I nod.

"English nigga English." I laughed. "I do speak English Allia." we both laughed and he laid me on his chest. We relaxed in each other's arms and fell asleep.

What a night I'm probably not going to remember.
-

My fingers hurt 😐

My fingers hurt 😐