ㅡ『3』

┍━━━━━✿━━━━━┑
Chapter 3
The Brunch
┕━━━━━✿━━━━━┙

EDWARD WATCHED as his friend messed up his closet. Staring at the suits for a while before tossing it on top of the bed.

"Royal Blue?... Not quite" Sebastian mumbled "I'll stand out too much"

Then the process went on and on. A small pile was already made with different articles of clothing. At first, Edward was amused. Not until he was hit with a flying blazer a couple of times.

"Violet? Who wears violet at brunch? Ugh! This is so frustrating!" The raven haired vampire exclaimed, before tossing out another 3 piece vintage suit.

"Why are you even stressing out? Normally you wouldn't care of how you'll appear at a gathering." Edward asked

"Everything has to be perfect" Sebastian nonchalantly replied.

"You didn't want to go yesterday. What changed?" The bronze haired vampire asked, only to be met with silence.

Rosalie

"I see" Edward chuckled

"Will you stop reading my mind?"

"Will you stop answering me with your thoughts?" Edward bemused "It's becoming your habit"

"Be useful and help me decide what to wear." Sebastian grumbled "You're getting annoying Edweirdo"

"I'll pretend that I didn't hear that last part... Wear something along the shade of red." Edward advised before walking towards the bedroom door.

"I should trust that because?" The latter quirked an eyebrow.

"She passed by this morning, her thoughts echoed about her outfit" The Cullen grinned "I believe that matching hers was your goal. Wasn't it lover boy?"

"Get out!" Sebastian exclaimed

As the door shut close, the vampire quickly rushed to find a suit that matches the description of what his friend just said.

Smiling triumphantly, Sebastian lifted the piece of clothing. It was a three piece suit consisting of a Burgundy Blazer and Trousers with a White dress shirt and a Wine-colored tie.

The vampire wore his perfect outfit, seemingly ready to head out. Not until Esme barged inside his room with an unpleasant look on her face.

"Where do you think you're going?" She menacingly asked

"Brunch?"

"What about all of this?" She pointed to the mess inside the room.

Sebastian looked around and grimaced. The bed was messy with piles of clothes on top. Some were scattered along the floor, and shoe boxes were opened with one of the pairs missing.

"Did Edward call you?" Sebastian wearily asked

"If you don't remember dear, Vampires have super hearing. We've been hearing you all the time." Esme smiled "Now clean this up"