7: Protector vs Protector!?!?

Date: Prop. 1940's (14 d and 3 h after appearance)
Time: 11:52

Location: Coral Sea
Objective: Fight the enemy fleet

V. Protector: What the...!?

He looked in disbelief at the person hovering in the air, the person looked exactly like HIM, but something was off... this "version" of him gave of a weird aura, as if it was a machine.

V. Protector: (thoughts) Who the fuck is he!? Is he a Siren!? How can he even look like me in the first place!?!?

Protector(?): *opens his missile pods* ...

The other "him" fired a salvo of archer missiles at Protector, who opened fire with his PDGs to intercept them. All of them were hit, Protector noticed that "his" missiles seemed to be slower than a normal his own missiles, but he wasnt sure.

In retaliation to "his" attacks he launched a larger barrage of archer's at the whole fleet, because he doesnt need any oversized laser pointers in his face.

*KABBOOOOOMMMM*

V. Protector: (thoughts) This guy is going down...

[ANALYZE ENEMY ENERGY SIGNATURE...]

[ENERGY SIGNATURE CURRENTLY EQUAL TO 2,5% OF MAXIMUM POWER]

V. Protector: (thoughts) Not that high. I am at 3,5%, but I should still be careful, he has a MAC after all.

Though "he" seemed to have MACs like him, he didnt know their charging time or power.

V. Protector: (thoughts) Lets get this over with...

[INCREASE POWER TO 5%]

V. Protector: Time to get serious...

The remaining Siren ships and planes started attacking him, while the other "him" started firing at him with missiles. He flew around, dodging lasers and missiles while firing another small salvo of Archer's at the fleet. A squadron of fighters started firing their machine guns at him, he quickly dodged by flying to the side and destroyed them with his PDGs.

He turned around when he saw something approaching him, only to be kicked in the stomach by his "other" self. He got sent back a few meters.

V. Protector: Ugghh... (thoughts) That hurt less than I had expected...

Protector fired another small salvo of Archer's at "him", while firing with his coilguns at "him". "He" started firing his PDGs at the missiles while trying to evade the tungsten that were thrown with ridiculous speeds at "him". Protector launched more Archer's at "him" and was about to rush and finish "him", but was interrupted by another fighter squadron attacking him.

The other "him" tried to defend himself with his PDGs  from the missiles, but then one of the Archer's managed to get through his defence.

*KABOOOMMMM*

The Archer missile made contact with "him", automatically detonating the powerful semi-armor piercing high-explosive warhead of the missile, releasing a powerful explosion that could punch through armor that was meters thick.

But it didnt penetrate "his" armor, or touched "him" at all...

Protector took a glance towards "him" while he was swatting the Siren jets like flies, having destroyed almost all of them, the ships below werent able to hit him due to his fast movements.

V. Protector: (thoughts) One of the Archer's hit him, he should be to weak to fight me... or maybe he is dea- What!?

As the smoke from the explosion of the Archer missile cleared it revealed "him", but "he" didnt even have a scratch!