Say Cheese

"Do you like cake? I Do." Jeongin giggled as he leaned back in the chair, the ropes around him tight as he looked at the men sitting across the room irritated looks on their faces.

"Pinks my favorite color, but I like red too." Jeongin said as he tilted his head to the side watching as one of the men stood up walking over with a growl, in his right hand a gun.

"Shut The hell up before I blow your brains out." He threatened placing the gun up to Jeongin's forehead.

A fake gasp left the ravenette, eyes widening in surprise before a smile formed on his face and a loud laugh left him.

"You won't do it. You don't have the balls." He giggled moving against his restraints. "Besides my Jinnie will get me out of here." Jeongin said with a bright smile as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Should we knock him out again." The man asked turning to his partner who shook his head taking a drag of his cigarette. "Boss said he wants him awake and lively." He shrugged scrolling on his phone. The man groaned moving away from Jeongin and sitting back down at the table glaring the the young boy tied to the chair.

Jeongin smiled looking over at the window. His Hyungs where probably searching for him right now, no doubt they'd notice his disappearance and panic.

The sound of a phone ringing echoed through the warehouse. The sound coming from the device in one of the men's hands. Sighing he picked it up putting it to his ear. Jeongin watched with a grin forming on his face.

The first mistake.

"Hello?" The man asked into the phone as he leaned back in his seat.

"Ah, yes I beileve my cupcake is with you. No?"

"Who the hell is this!?" The man yelled. Jeongin could see the fear flicker in his eyes for a split moment, but it was covered by rage the next. One of his hyungs were probably on the phone, though he wasn't sure exactly which one.

"Let me tell you something. If you dare lay a finger on my pretty little doll, I'll fucking castrate you alive." The voice was sinister, it was almost like deadly poison was dripping through the tone that the person on the other line was speaking in. Jeongin tilted his head again, watching as the man's face turned fearful. He knew only two people who could strike fear into a person like.

One being Minho, or two his boyfriend Hyunjin.

Grinning like a mad man, Jeongin watched as the other man panicked and quickly hung up the phone. "Who was that." The brown haired male asked as he glanced at his partner who shook his head. "Don't know." He muttered putting back on a tough face. Jeongin snorted head tilting back as he smiled up at the ceiling. "Times ticking." He murmered with a chuckle.

"Boss should be here any minute now." The male muttered as he sat back down looking at the shuffled desk of cards.

"Do you think dogs or cats are cuter?" Jeongin asked looking at the two men who continued to ignore him. "My boyfriend has a dog, he's really cute." He continued as he smoked to himself at the thought of his boyfriend. "My Jinnies really handsome." Jeongin said with a sigh as he pictured the long haired ravenette.

"But he can be a bit Possessive, I don't mind though. It's really a turn on." Jeongin snickered as he smirked watching the men's face twist in annoyance.

"One time he snapped a guy's arm for groping me." He giggled as a cute smile formed on his face. The two men looked at him watching as he smirked at them.