Chapter 53: Frozen Waterfalls

~This chapter has an unedited version with a sexually explicit scene, which can be read for free on Radish Fiction, or on Wattpad in The Nitty Gritty which can be found on my profile~

Chapter 53

Frozen Waterfalls

"Oh how lovely," said my mother as she settled into the hot pools. "Isn't this nice, Quint." She turned to her husband, who nodded.

"Yes, very nice." My father cleared his throat and looked at Titus.

"I have a swimsuit on," he exclaimed, sitting up to show the blue fabric.

My dad looked to me.

"Really," I breathed. Next time we were not going early.

Darius stepped into the water with his mate and mother. He appeared rather annoyed. I glanced at Storm.

She rolled his eyes. "He's mad, because I made him wear a swimsuit."

Darius narrowed his eyebrows. "How are you supposed to bathe properly with clothes on. It's ridiculous."

Rose patted her son's knee. "We have guests, who appreciate your modest."

My mother laughed lightly. "Very much so."

Darius sunk into the water. I guess the pup pouting was something that ran in the family.

Storm grabbed his chin. "Don't worry, sweetheart. Your father won't demote you for wearing a swimsuit."

He grumbled something, before standing and marching off toward the waterfall.

His mate shook her head. "Pride issues."

"Get's it from his father," said Rose.

"Where is Xavier?" asked my mother. "I need to have a word with him." She glanced around.

"Pack business today."

"Oh what a shame," she sighed.

She still had that list of suggestions in her purse, which was sitting next to her towel.

Titus grabbed my hand and pulled me toward deeper water.

"Well be over there," I said, kicking off the ground and floated along behind him.

I soon wasn't able to touch the ground. Titus was struggling to keep the water from lapping up over his chin. He held me safely above the water with my legs tucked under his arms.

"I need a hot tub back home." I brushed Titus's hair back, before the water dripped into his eyes.

"You'll have one next winter."

"Hmmm..." I smiled. "It's more like a small lake than a tub."

Titus shrugged. "We're a big pack. Werewolves would be lining the place if my dad hadn't said it was off limits while your family was here."

"Great," I sighed. "A pack that already think I'm a spoiled brat, before I'm even a member."

Titus smiled and kissed me lightly. "It's common. Every time we have guests some of the areas of the cave are made off limits."

I sucked in a deep breath. "As long as it's not only me." I placed my forehead against his.

"Don't worry about everyone else."

"It's hard not too. If I end up an omega, they'll all out rank me."

He grabbed the back of my neck. "As my mate, you will out rank them. You'll never be considered an omega." Titus kissed me hard.