Chapter 15

*Too excited to wait to upload this so if there's any errors let me know*
[Mature Content]

We finally made it back to Elias' place. He insisted on helping me into the building but I told him that I was fine on walking on my own. I've taken beatings from my father for years and then from Leo through out half of my high school years. It's nothing new to me. That's sort of why I learned how to use a gun. For my own protection. I was always scared that both my father or Leo would hurt me more than what they intend to, so I wanted to be prepared.

When I was sixteen, I met this ex soldier. He was very sweet to me and I soon told him everything about my father and Leo. He insisted on helping me but I told him that the cops wouldn't help, so it was no use. My father was a very well known man, no one would believe me if I said that he would beat me. So Jones, the ex solider, helped me in other ways, by teaching me how to protect myself. He taught me some basic self defense, but I thoroughly enjoyed using a gun, so we mainly focused on that.

I'm so grateful for him, he was like a father figure to me. He fed me whenever my father didn't. He helped me stitch up my cuts and cared for my bruises. He was the father I've always wanted. I was so crushed and broken when he died in a car accident. I couldn't even go to his funeral because that would raise suspicion with my father and I was too afraid to speak up. At night I would sneak out to go to his grave and just talk to him. I miss him so much. No one ever knew how much he meant to me. I didn't want to risk my father or Leo knowing that he has helped me for years.

So now, I'm all alone again.

Once inside Elias' place I actually get a good look at it. I barely paid attention the last time I was here, but now that I'm standing here, with the moonlight shimmering through out the entire place, it looks so nice. Everything is either black or dark gray. The kitchen to the left of me is spacious with black grainy tile along the big island. I look straight ahead and see that the entire wall is a floor to ceiling window, and to my right is the living area. A big L shape black leather couch sits in front of what looks like an eighty inch flat screen tv. Everything just screams rich bachelor. It's very hot. Very clean. Very Elias Wolfe.

"Wow." I whisper, looking around and admiring the entire place. "This is the first time that I've really looked at your place. It's nice." I smile at him.

"Come on, let me check on your head." he pulls me into his bed room and sits me down on his bed and goes into the bathroom to grab the first aid kit. "The doctor checked me out already, I'm fine." I tell him when he squats down in front of me. "I know, but I still want to look at it and wipe away the dried up blood." He grabs a wipe and raises it to my face but pauses to look at me. "May I?" I nod at him and he goes to wipe the blood off the side of my face.

I close my eyes and lean into his touch. It feels good. It feels safe. I feel safe with him. When I notice that he's stopped touching me, I open my eyes to see him already staring at me. I look from his eyes to his lips and lean in. He slightly pulls away and I look at him with confusion. He stands up and puts the first aid kit down. "I'll go get you something to wear."

He walks into his closet and comes back out with one of his shirts. I take it and thank him, then I go into the bathroom to change. I notice that the toothbrush I used the last time I was here is now in the holder next to his. I smile at that and go to brush my teeth.

After I'm done, I take one glance at myself in the mirror. The shirt I'm wearing is long enough to cover everything, but when I slightly lift up my arms, you can see the black lace panties that I'm wearing. At least I decided not to wear my granny panties today.

I walk out of the bathroom and freeze when I see Elias shirtless. His back is to me while he's looking through his dresser. I lean against the door frame and just admire him. He's built like a Greek God. His back muscles flex with each moment. He has broad shoulders and dimples on his lower back. It's too dark to tell, but with the moonlight peaking out, I notice a few scars. That only makes him more attractive. It shows that he isn't all perfect. I didn't know that he turned around until I hear him clear his throat. I look up to his face to see that he's looking over my body as well. His chest is heaving with big breaths. I look back down his body to admire his many tattoos all along his arms and chest. God, he really is beautiful to look at.