Chapter 19

"Again, what happened this time," the Crown Prince sighed, "I pushed Alice," Irene nonchalantly spoke, "Down the stairs," Josiah sighed deeper, "And why did you do that again, isn't your third time doing that?"

"Oh, I don't know," Irene sarcastically replied, the Crown Prince already knew the answer to the question, Irene was dumbfounded that he even asked. Everyone already knows the reason for her actions towards Alice.

"You are going to punish me right?" Irene asked, the Crown Prince just nodded and pointed at the mop, "Cleaning again? Alright," Irene sighed as she answered and walked towards the door as if it was clockwise.

"Irene, why do you keep ignoring my warnings?" Josiah suddenly asked, his voice was calm, but his eyebrows furrowed, he had a confused expression written on his face. "Then let me ask a question," Irene paused as she hesitated to say the next words.

"Why was I the one ignored?" Irene's usual cold voice had a hint of irritation, Josiah paused, "I...not sure, sorry..." Josiah responded with a rather sincere voice than his cold voice, she laughed "Then I will not answer your question," Irene said with her usually stoic face and left.

It was one of the longest conversations they had.

"Irene Gracia, your actions today were outrageous!" the Grand Duke said, he was angered with Irene, who "accidentally" spilled her drinks on both Stella and Alice, then said rude words to them.

"Sob...sob...you don't need to yell at her," Alice cried as she was comforted by her mother, who had tears in her eyes too. "W-what...sob...Irene said w-was...sob...true," Alice cried out pitifully, Irene said a lot of vulgar mean words to her.

"No, that's not it," Robert went there immediately to comfort her, and at a speed of light, all of Irene's brothers were around Alice. The Grand Duke's face softened, but harden once he turned his face to meet her biological daughter's face.

"I can't deal with you right now, you will learn your punishment later, now-" the Grand Duke spoke irritated, but then was cut off by Irene, "Get out of your face, yeah I know," Irene said as she stood up, she had been of her knees. "And receive my punishment later? Like usual," Irene laughed as she brushed her dress.

"I would be glad to get out of your face, I am still mourning over Mal and Roxy," Irene's usual cold voice was replaced with a mad one, Irene had killing intentions written all over her face as she stared at the Grand Duke.

Irene usually by now would have apologized for her actions and left quietly, but this time was different, 2 weeks ago, 2 of her maids died because of her, she had heavy guilt. Irene looked at her father in disgust, "See you next time, your excellency, the Grand Duke," Irene said coldly as she left the office.

That was the day Irene stopped calling the Grand Duke, her father.

"Urgh..." Irene groaned as Crown Prince pushed Irene to the ground, Irene was now in trouble for poisoning Alice with one of the deadliest poison, Alice in deep slumber with her mother crying beside her.

Yes, Irene was now in her room. Irene was just visiting her.

After everyone heard the news of the poisoning, everyone said it was Irene, and she needed to arrest and killed for doing that to the future Empress. Josiah, however, told everyone to not assume too quickly without good evidence.

This morning, the poison container was found in Irene's room, and everyone in the same room was furious that Irene dared to visit Alice.

"I cannot hold back anymore," the Crown Prince was furious, he had given too many chances to Irene, he took out his sword, he was planning to kill Irene right in this room.