24. Music!!!

"ALL MIGHT/TITAN"
"SHOUTING"
"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
'Telepathy'
*actions*
~time skip~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a warning, my musical taste isn't the greatest... it's very diverse... I listen to songs by Eminem to the weeknd to fucking Elton John....... didn't really help that I did Music GCSE. that ruined my musical taste further... I apologise in advance. 

Aizawa: *Sigh* "What did- You know what, I don't care..."

Midnight: "Well I do! What did you do with Zuzu?"

Nezumi: *Cackling* "Simple! I just messaged him saying that he has an urgent mission to go to! It's about little Eri!"

Kirishima: *Whispering* "Yo, That ain't womanly."

Nezumi: *cold* "What was that Miss Kirishima?"

Kirishima: *Scared* "Nothing"

Nezumi: "Good..."

She then looks to the class cheerfully, complete contrast to her previous attitude.

Nezumi: "Alrighty then, class! I want to listen to Izuku's music. So lets meet up in the main hall in about... lets see..."

She looked at her furry wrist... that had nothing on it...

Nezumi: "15 Minutes!"

There was a silence for a second before the class broke out in cheers.

Class: "YES PRINCIPAL!!!"

~ 10 Minutes later ~

The class were waiting for Nezumi, when class 2-B walked through the main hall entrance. There was silence before...

Monoma/Katsumi: "HUH?! WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!?!?"

It was at this moment that Nezumi decided to make her entrance. She loudly cleared her throat to gain everyone's attention. They immediately stopped shouting and shakily looked at her.

Nezumi: "Be. Quiet."

Class 2-A/2-B: "Y-YES!!"

Nezumi then looked around and sighed.

Nezumi: "Seems like your teachers aren't here. We shall wait for them before st-"

The door suddenly shot open, revealing Midnight, Present Mic, Aizawa, All Might, Inko, Gran Torino and the rest of the UA Staff.

Midnight: "WE HAVE ARRIV-"

She was cut off by an intense glare from Nezumi.

Midnight: "You know what, imma shut up."

Nezumi's glare stopped then she just carried on, albeit a little angrily.

Nezumi: "Ahem... Now that everyone is here, let me explain what we are doing."

She clicked her fingers and everyone found themselves in a seat, even the teachers. Some where  happy with the circumstances:

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu bumped into each other, both activating their Quirks on instinct. After they had regained their bearings, they looked at each other in confusion then excitement.

Kirishima: "Same Quirk?"

TestuTetsu: "SAME QUIRK!!"

They both then grinned while fist bumping.

While some... weren't:

Monoma and Katsumi bumped into each other and glare.

Monoma/Katsumi: "2-A Bastard.../Fuckin' Extra..."