Chapter 43 - Sunday Funday

On Friday afternoon,Ryu Long accepted the court's summons to be present at the Family court at 9.00 am.The summons requested the presence of Ryu Long and Ru Long.Thus the weekend passed slowly with every moment an agony for Ryu.He was a firm believer in the ideology that All is fair in love and war.This was simple war.He would have already bribed the judge if he had received even an inkling of dishonesty from her.He was tempted to even brainwash Ru to teach him what to say.But he wanted Ru to be able to choose.Even if today he succeeded in getting Ru to choose,in the future his son might resent him for keeping him away from his mother...
R

yu submerged himself in work throughout Saturday and then spent his Sunday with Ru and Alicia.Ryu loved to swim and he had passed on this love to Ru as well.Alicia was still sulking about Aunty Su and refusing to talk to him properly ,answering everything in mono syllables.She could keepna grudge really well!Yes, he knew that she had made preparations to handle Aunty Su.The preparations done by her were all within the boundaries of law.So it was not permanent.What he had prepared for the woman was much more safe.Aunty Su would not be able to come back even of she wanted to.And gambling?She could even forget the G of gambling.He was more experienced and ruthless in such matters.He couldn't afford to make a mistake.Ryu had never made a mistake in his decisions and so he had never bothered to explain himself to anyone.He was pretty familiar with custody hearings and the machinations behind.He had also fought to keep his brothers with him and protect them from those who would use them for their gain, when his parents passed away.

If there was one thing Ryu hated ,then it was threats to his family.His only instinctual reaction was destruction of such threats.

What Ryu was not experienced at was courtship and seduction.He had hoped that Al would join them for swimming and they would have sometime to talk.But the woman was now sitting poolside on the lounger and reading.She doesn't know how to swim.
Ru kept swimming towards her every time and was happily showing off skills to his mother.
Alicia who was sitting on the lounger was having a hard time keeping her eyes on the book.Until yesterday,if anybody asked she would have been unable to decide whether Ryu Long looked better in formal clothing or casuals.But hootie patootie..now there was no doubt left..the man looked the best in his swim trunks.He should model for their under garment range.Just his abs alone would make people buy everything.Nobody could guess the man's lean figure hid such toned muscles.She was having a hard time maintaining her grudge.She wanted to look at him but was afraid that she would drool pretty badly..
She thought to herself,"Alicia you gutter brained woman!You are pretending to be all virtuous when all you have are thoughts of touching him.Good thing you can't swim..or the poor guy would have been s.e.x.u.a.lly harassed by you by now."
As the two a.d.u.l.ts were each lost in their thoughts and plans,a little Ru was also carrying out his plan.He was going to butter her up all day today so that she would stay the night here.He had asked father about when they would live like a family and not received a definite reply.His father always said Don't delay.Do everything you want to do today itself...So today was the best day to start something new..
As soon as he had finished his 20 l.a.p.s of the pool,he jumped out of the pool and ran out,dripping wet in his cartoon printed swim shorts to his mother.Alicia quickly wrapped him in a towel and wiped him down!Happy with being pampered,he said to Alicia,"Mother,let father teach you how to swim!He knows how to teach!I will be back in a few minutes and then we can swim together."
Ru needed Alicia not to follow him inside as he was going to surprise his mother with a hearty brealfast prepared by himself.He had already told Lucy to get everything ready.He called out to his father,"Mother wants to learn swimming from you!!"
Alicia:"..." "When did I say anything about learning to swim?"