❥ XVII

❥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

❥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

I was currently sitting in the bathroom, staring at myself through the mirror. I wondered, what dumb bitch got herself into this mess? Right, me.

Besides the point, Rin had asked me to attend another fancy dinner party tonight at the same place when I got kidnapped.

Was I nervous? No. Did I want to go? No.

It's been 2 months since he took me here, and I guess you can say, my view of him has changed, for the better.

I use to think he was, a sadistic man whore with no self-control or manners, cocky too...and he's still all of that but he's also passionate, caring, really good at sex, and overall an amazing person.

As a gift from Rin, he gave me this elegant black dress that hung above my knees and went down, like a train dress. It was really, beautiful.

I heard a knock on the door as I turned my head, noticing Suna leaning on the doorframe. "Hey.". He called out to me as he walked towards the vanity.

"Hey, Rin. I'm almost done.". I turned around as I continued to put on my makeup, and do my hair.

"You don't need all that shit. It's a waste of money, and I think you look hotter without it anyways.". He smiled at me as I laughed.

"Good thing I'm wearing all of this for myself and not you then.". I placed the brush down into the cup holder, grabbing the beautiful velvet shade lipstick.

I noticed Rin's head moving over to one of the makeup products, as he held it to his face. "What is this?". He examined it a bit more, "Do you grab stuff with this?". He began to mess with it, almost breaking it.

I snatched it from his hand, placing it back down on the counter. "That's an eyelash curler, slow ass.". I rolled my eyes as I fixed my hair one last time.

"There! I'm ready.". I cupped my hands as I turned around towards Rin.

"You look stunning.". He nodded his head as he showed that tired smile, and his calm eyes.

"I know.". I smiled more as I began to fidget with the hem of the dress.

"I can't wait to fuck you until your crying, begging for more.". He smirked at me as he looked me up and down. "I can already imagine the mess you'll be. Your mascara running, your lipstick smudged, and—".

I quickly interrupted him, "Are you done?". I laughed as he held his hand out.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go. I don't want to be late like last time.". He laughed back as I grabbed his hand.