Chapter 56 - Marriage?Fine!!

Neil couldn't believe that his brother wanted to marry Alicia so soon.He was in too much of a hurry!Neil decided to get his papers for tomorrow's hearing in order first and then get the marriage forms .He sent an sms to Alicia asking her to keep her doc.u.ments for the registration of marriage.

Alicia who was busy with Ru did not check her messages.After leaving the mall, the mother son pair went to Alicia's house.Ru,who had tired out after the busy morning and afternoon fell asleep in the car.After tucking him into bed,she decided to go to her house and finish the chores she had missed out on the weekend.She was in the middle of cleaning her closet in the evening when she received Neil's call.

"Hellooo,Alice my angel,you have not sent a response to my message.Have you eloped by any chance?"

Alicia rolled eyes after hearing Neil's mocking voice and scoffed,"The noose is going to be around your brother's neck.Why would I elope?And what message?I haven't received any message!"

Neil just laughed and said,"Alice,my dear sister,when did you last check your phone?Did you sleep again in the middle of the day?"

Alice loved to sleep.Any holiday that she had was spent sleeping and Neil was aware of this.He didn't know how that woman could eat and sleep so much and still not gain weight.

"Aiya,you know me too well..Wait let me check my messages."

After reading,she said,"Yeah..I have the doc.u.ments but why are you thinking of them now?Let's concentrate on the hearing then I'll get them to you."

Neil: "..." "You are getting married tomorrow."

Alicia: "Hahahaha..Neil your quality of pranks is deteriorating by the day."

Neil:"Not pranking."

Alicia:"Ryu Long decided this?"

Neil:"Hmmm"

Alicia:"When?"

Neil:"This morning." Bro...what did you do???,Neil wondered to himself.

Alicia:"Fine."

Neil:"Are you sure everything is fine?"

Alicia:"Yeah.Pretty sure.Now I am doing some important work,I'll see you in court tomorrow.Bye."

Ryu Long just did not learn.There was no point banging your head on a wall!If you can't break the wall...ignore it.

She danced her way back to the closet while humming her favorite new song,"boy with love" by BTS and continued her cleaning spree.

After all the clothes,shoes and handbags were placed in their respective places and she had danced and sang along all her favorite old and songs,Alicia had a light dinner and fell onto her bed.

After speaking to Alicia,Neil was getting a bad feeling in his gut.Deciding to heed to it,he called his brother but was directed to voicemail directly.He decided to leave a message to his brother,"Bro,please tell me you did not forget to consult Alicia about the marriage decision..I think you did forget..so I have informed her and her reply was...beep..."

The machine cut off the call before Neil could finish his message.But satisfied that he had atleast warned his brother,Neil finished up for the day and went home.The new assistant was pretty irritating.She kept trying to randomly talk to him...He needed the rest and tomorrow he was going to bring duct tape and seal her mouth shut!

On the same evening,in a certain designer's studio,a full grown man was holding a roll of Empa Gold thread and looking lost.Empa gold thread was a mixture of real gold and silk.He had used this to handcraft a tie for the President and now little master Ru wanted him to use this thread to make a tie and that would have been fine...but he wanted dancing dinosaurs on it!!Since the person getting them was older than dinosaure and dragons!Why would an old man need a gold tie?

His costliest material was going to rot in an old man's closet...Goodbye,my dear empa gold!!!"