Chapter 58 - Sleepy cuddles.

After the sweet pillow talk,Alicia was about to fall asleep in his arms again when she suddenly remembered something.

"Huh!!"

Hearing her sudden exclamation,he raised his head and was hit by a head that shot up.

BANG.

"owww."

Alicia had banged her head on Ryu's nose which was now turning into a red bruise.

"Oh....I am soo sorry....aiyaa why was your head raised at that angle?"Alicia was rubbing the back of her head and apologizing profusely.

Thoroughly amused at her accusing apology and now having a badly abused nose,Ryu replied,"You exclaimed pretty suddenly so I was wondering about what when your head shot up.I must say you have a pretty hard head."

"Hey...I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday...and I said I am sorry.And you have a hard nose!"Then staring at him awkwardly she hot off from the bed and said,"Let me go get some ice for your nose."With this she almost ran out of the bedroom.

He got up,followed her and asked,"How did you know it was my birthday today?"

"Ru told me yesterday."She passed the ice pack and watched him gingerly touch it to his nose.

"And did you get me a gift?Let me tell you I expect a unique, priceless gift."

Alicia stared at him in surprise.This man was one of the ric.h.e.s.t men in the world and he was asking a poor assistant for an expensive gift.Really?He could just buy whatever he wanted.

Ryu:"No?You haven't prepared a gift?Come here and I will tell you what I want."

Alicia was suspicious of him but still went to hear what this shameless man wanted.

As soon as she was within his hand's reach he put a hand at her waist,pulled her to his c.h.e.s.t and whispered,"Give me yourself tonight."

Blushing hotly,Alicia pushed him away and rushed upstairs,"I'll freshen up and be back.Have a seat."

She rushed into the bathroom and closed the door with his happy laughter echoing through the house.Immediately going to the wash basin she splashed her hot face with cold water,brushed her teeth and grumbled..The man was really shameless.He had a really one track mind.And she seemed to love it....

Upstairs she heard her dorbell ring and wondered just who was coming so early in the morning.Leaving it to Ryu to answer the door she finished her business and went downstairs to see her living room somehow filled with people.Ther were clothes racks being wheeled in which held dresses covered in plastic wraps of different brands.On the other side a man had set up a small table and a display of a few wedding rings.Another set of people were standing in the corner as if waiting for instructions.As all the people saw Alicia come down they bowed deeply and the leader of the first group went ahead amd introduced herself.Alicia looked at Ryu in astonishment who just asked her to go ahead with a gesture of his hand.

"Good morning madam.We have brought a few limited edition wedding dresses for your special day.Please come and choose what you would like and we will tailor it to your measurements."The sales woman had not been happy at having to lug all the expensive clothes so early in the morning but one look at this woman and she could see that this woman deserved it.Her beauty was eye catching without any adornments.Her face was clear and glowing and her eyes were kind.She thought it worth all the hard work if she could see this Goddess dress up in any of these creations.

Alicia thanked her for her hard work and went to see the dresses and gowns.They were all beautifully made and she felt cruel for not selecting any of these.She was wondering what to choose when her eye caught a rose pink colored dress.It had a soft look and was the most demure of the dresses.With little crystals stitched all over,it looked as if the cloth itself was sparkling.This dress was going to be her wedding dress...Alicia waited patiently while they took her measurements and Ryu pulled her towards the man who had set up the display.It was to choose their wedding bands.