|037|

"Dowoon?"

"Eunha?" Dowoon asked during around to face the woman. He was just about to knock on Mr Kim's door. "What are you doing here?"

"Well, believe it or not I do work here," she teased stepping forward. "I need to talk to my father," she explained. "I can wait for you to finish though."

Dowoon sighed, running a hand through his hair. "You're here to talk about your husband, aren't you?"

"So it's safe to assume that you were going to do the same?" Eunha asked. Dowoon released another sigh, nodding his head. "I've got this." she told her best friend, patting this arm before pushing down the door handle. "Knock Knock," she announced closing it behind her.

"Eunha," Her father tried to smile but his lips weren't cooperating.

"Father, I need to talk with you urgently," she told him as she took a seat. "I-"

"As do I," He cut off. "Eunha," he sighed taking her hand. "I want to apologise to you. I am so sorry...It enrages me just thinking about it...How could I have let this happen? I've yet to tell the Son's and your mother but-"

"Father," Eunha cut off his rambling. "That what I wanted to talk to you about. Taehyung...He's made a lot of mistakes. I know all about it dad, being honest at first I didn't care as much. We both only married so our parents would be happy - so seeing him with Jieun didn't hurt, it was just annoying to have to see." she explained. "But something changed, he stopped seeing her and we grew closer. We were beginning to give our marriage a real chance. I was happy dad, really happy.

But Jieun...she blackmailed him I guess and it all tumbled down. He didn't want to ruin the company's image for a mistake he had previously made. He didn't want to damage either our families reputation. But we managed to fix it, during our holiday in Egypt we worked things out father."

For the next hour or so Eunha explained to her father everything. Everything that had hamper the past moths without skipping a detail. Mr Kim, despite being furious with his son in law, sat and listened. Taking it all in.

"After all that, you're willing to give another chance?" He asked in disbelief. "Listen to what you're saying Eunha, what they have done to you! I cannot let it continue."

"It's my choice dad. I've always committed to the things I do. I'm willing to see how next 14/15 months play out. I'm willing to give Taehyung a final chance. I know what I'm doing dad. Trust me."

"Well, you are my daughter." He sighed. "As stubborn as your old man."

"Indeed." she let out a laugh. "I have a request before I leave,"

"What is it?"

"Could you keep all that's happened between us? I don't want mother finding out neither the Son's."

Mr Kim let out another sigh before nodding.

"Thank you." She smiled getting up to leave.

"Eunha," He stoped her. "Dowoon's outside, isn't he?"

"How'd-"

"Before you entered I could hear him pacing."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"Funny running into you here," Jieun rolled her eyes hearing the voice.

"Stalking me now?" She scoffed

"What, is this store limited to only you?" Jae retorted picking a dress off the rack. "What do you think? Is the vibe too much or...?"

"You're buying a dress?" She asked looking him up and down.

"So what?" Jae asked, raising a brow. "Am
I not allowed to?" He scoffed, pulling another off the rack.

"I never said anything," Jieun defended.

"You didn't have to," Jae let out a bitter laugh. "The look on your face said it all." Jieun huffed storming over to the other side do the store. He rolled his eyes turning around, only to be faced with a sales assistant.

"Do you need any assistance sir?" she asked politely.

Jae held up both dressed, giving her full view. "Which one do you think looks better?" he asked her. "The peach A-line with sequins or green satin? he asked seriously.

"I'd say it depended on the event," she told him.

"A Formal one."

"Probably the satin one."

"Great." Jae smiled. "I'll get them both then, thank you...Seohyun." he read her name tag.

"You hungry?"

"I'm pretty sure this is stalking." Jieun said closing the back door of her car. "Did Dowoon send you here?" She asked, brow raised.

"Maybe he did, maybe he didn't." Jae shrugged. "So, are you hungry?"

"What are you doing?" she sighed, folding her arms. "You're not here purely by coincidence."

"Well, technically yes. See I was going to coincidentally bump into you at lunch. But hey, this works too I guess." He shrugged.

Jieun, now frustrated, went to pull open her car door, however what came through of Jae's lips made her freeze.

"See, I happen to know a little something about your situation. Who knows, my lips may slip." He explained with a smirk.

"If you knew anything you'd have already slipped." Jieun sassed. Jae chortled shrugging as he stepped back waving her goodbye before retreating to his car.

"Man this is way to easy," He chucked to himself watching her expression falter. He mockingly waved once more before pulling out of the underground parking garage. 

A/N

It's okay, I hate me too.

I only uploaded twice last year 😬
sorry for that

I'll try better this year (no seriously, I will!)

I want to thank you all for keeping up with this book and not completely giving up on me 💀
cause ngl i probably would have given up with me if i were you guys

And being honest idk what direction to go with this 😭 pls what even is this book anymore 😭 if anyone has ideas of what they'd like to see happen please do tell, would be much appreciated <3

ANYWAY I'll try and upload once more this month at the very least! See you guys in the next one!!