Kiss

Christian walked out of the house and got into Zachary's car.

"Do you think they liked me?"

"They loved you Christ no need to worry"

"But how can you tell, I mean maybe your mom liked me but I have a feeling your dad doesn't, he glared at me the whole time"

"That's just the way my dad is, but I know they both loved you, trust me ok"

"Mhm"

Zachary walked Christian to his apartment. Before Christian went inside, Zachary pulled Christian towards him, kissing his lips. After noticing that Christian wasn't pulling away Zachary deepened the kiss. Pulling away after some time he said his goodbyes before walking away. Christian shocked from everything that just happened, stood still trying to process what just happened. After a minute of silence Christians face exploded in a bright red blush.

'HOST YOUR FIRST KISS WAS JUST STOLEN BY THE MALE LEAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

'Come down Zith this was bound to happen we are dating after all, though it was quite shocking'

'Host this is your first kiss we're talking about how can you act like this'

'I've kissed before Zith, this isn't the first time'

'That's true, sorry host I was just shocked that the male lead kissed you all of a sudden'

'It's fine Zith I was quite shocked too since the male lead isn't the type to do things like this, even in the original story him and the original Christian hasn't kissed'

'Also host, what about the engagement that the male lead has with the female lead?'

'That engagement in the original story happened because the male lead didn't let his parents know about his relationship with Christian but since his parents know now the engagement won't happen'

3 months have passed quickly, Christian spent these 3 months building up his company, spending time with Zachary and his family, and hanging out with Darla who occasionally brought her older brother Issac.

'Host are you ready today is the day the female lead appears'

'I'm ready Zith no need to worry, I have changed many things so even with the female lead appearing today Zachary won't fall for her. After all he fell for her because of her caringness towards him but since I never cheated, she won't have a chance'

Today was the female lead's 18 birthday and her parents were throwing a huge celebration for her. Since Zachary's family was close to the female lead's family, they attended this party. This party was also the party when the female lead caught Zachary's attention for the first time and the day both their parents announced the twos engagement to the public. Though there will be no engagement announced today due to Christain still being with Zachary.

"Christ are you ready?" Zachary said offering his hand out to Christain

"I think so" Christain replies with a smile and grabbing onto Zachary's hand

They walked hand and hand into the car where Miss and Mr Wilson were waiting. The driver drove to the house of the female lead. THe 4 of them got out of the car and walked to the door.

Cliffhanger ( 〃▽〃) but don't worry next update is coming soon! Also how was the romance, I'm still very new to writing romance so give me any feedback you have! ٩(◕‿◕。)۶ I appreciate feedback so give me any that you have!