26

"Keep this pendrive with you."

His body guard nodded and kept the pendrive on his pocket.

It's time to pick up Jangmi from her house and Riki honestly felt very excited to see that girl, especially how would she look tonight. He was shy to admit that the girl was getting prettier day by day and of course, it melt him.
He opened the gallery, looked at her picture one by one and chuckled when he realized that he was staying with her while watching her growing better.

He felt proud.

They have one wish left.

The one last wish before he will be proposing her to be his girlfriend.

"Insert the pendrive and choose the file that I told you to. Make sure that everything is showing on the big screen." Riki commanded to his bodyguard.

"Everything for you, sir." The bodyguard smiled, already knew about the plan that Riki was going to do to Jangmi.

Riki cleared his throat and changed the topic as he was curious of something that made him felt uneasy since he left the building to go to Jangmi's house.

"Mr. Shin."

"Yes, sir?"

"You were working with us for a long time and I bet you have a lot of moments with my father."

Mr.Shin nodded. "I was staying with your father since the beginning of his career."

"I want to ask you something."

"Go on."

"About Mr.Cho." As soon as Riki mentioned that name, the smile from Mr.Shin faded away and turned his reaction to a cold one making Riki was confused.

"How bad are my father and Mr.Cho's relationship back then?"

"I can't answer you, Riki. You shouldn't know."

"Mr.Cho is the father of Jangmi. I am wondering why did my father doesn't like her so much. It's weird if it was just because the rival."

Riki bit his lips,
"There must be something else, right? Something that I didn't know."

"Is Jangmi his daughter?" Mr.Shin started to become nervous and shaking.

"Yes..."

"Mr.Shin, tell me please..."

"Sir-"

"Tell me." Riki said shortly but sound cold.

"Sir, actually-"

"I want to speak up about this for a long time. I was scared because your father will kill me if I didn't shut my mouth."

"I was regretted and felt guilty for keeping about it to myself instead of telling the truth to everyone."

"What are you talking about, Mr.Shin?"

"But now I have you, Sir. I want you to tell the truth to the world. So, I will feel relieve and feel less worry, I want to free from everything. Please do this for Jangmi's sake."

Riki raised his eyebrows,
"Tell me now, Mr.Shin. It's okay."

Mr.Shin let out a deep breath and held the steering wheel tighter,

"Mr.Cho-"

"Mr.Cho didn't passed away because of accident."

"What...?"

"It was a plan."

"What plan?"

"Your father-" Mr.Shin stopped and felt nervous as he lost his way to breathe properly.