Ambush

"I think we should talk about what I Just saw." Smog said

        Earlier- Jaguar and Bimala  run through the the battle narrowly avoiding thrown spears and chucked axes, "where do you think Den and Smog is" Bimala asked as they ran through the carnage. "I have no Idea, I've been trying to track their scent but all this blood is interfering with my tracking" Jaguar said.

      The two of them bumped into a large, armored figure, who had just pulled his large axe from a corpse. He turned around and faced Jaguar and Bimala. His face was covered in scarlet scales he had a large underbite and what looked like teeth, sharp and red, he had a large tail, stained with blood. His eyes were yellow and stared directly at Bimala. "Looks like I found my next target" he said.

    "Yeah, Sorry about this, you seem like nice people buuuuut you know, war." he lifted his heavy axe and brought it down on Bimala, who's sword glowed purple as she blocked it. The blow pushed her into the ground, and broke the arm she was using to hold her sword.

     She howled in pain, "BIMALA!" Jaguar yelled rushing to help her, but two daggers were thrown at him, he dodged one, but was unable to dodge the other, it entered deep into his shoulder. Jaguar grabbed the Dagger I'm his shoulder and began to pull "leave it in!" Bimala screamed at him, as she tried to get away from the giant creature she was facing.

     "Swordsman's handbook: The Worlds Creatures: Volume XII :Section: Volcanoes : Chapter: Eight: Drakins- There are many types of dragons, however Drakins are the offspring of Elder Dragons and Humanoids.  Gifted with sentience, Drakins are capable of communication, and are capable of living  peacefully, unlike other dragons. They have no wings, but make up for it with intensely dense scales, with enough training these scales can be nigh indestructible, however the stronger they get, the heavier they are. They are born with The ability to breathe fire" Bimala said

      "Wow, you're just a walking exposition Dump aren't you?" The Drakin taunted, swinging for Bimalas Head. She ducked and rolled, switching her sword to her left arm, she slashed at the Drakin, her sword glowing purple, infused with her swordsmans magic. She kept going not letting up. She knew that her braking her arm weakened her sword, who she had to end this quickly.

        As the dust cleared  Bimala released that even if she was at full strength it wouldn't have made a difference. The Drakin laughed, the armor on his chest fell away, destroyed by Bimalas attack. He was completely unscathed.  Jaguar ran around on cheetah feet, he didn't dare slow down, because when he did daggers, kunai and shrikens flew at him. He couldn't take it anymore, he stopped, exhausted from all the running. "now that you're slow I might as well reveal myself" someone said "The names Kana Tanaka, and it looks like you're my prey, how unfortunate."