Break

"Now, how about a hug?" Agape said, closing in on him. He trust his sword at Smog, but it was swiftly blocked... by Den! Dens sword was intertwined with Agape's, Dens skin burned and bubbled, as his emotions overcame him Den raged, his flesh melted off and revealed his skeleton, he emitted a strong dark green aura, blowing Agape backwards. Agape stumbled to his feet, and yelled at some nearby Greek troops, he pulled out a badge and showed it to them I'm a Strategos! They all moved in, one of them thrusting their spear at Den.

   A jet of water sprayed from the point. Den took on the blast, not budging . Another's fist glowed red, burning with intense heat he began wailing on Dens skull but Den still didn't move. A Man grabbed Dens shoulders and electrocuted him, a few girls came over and Tried to lift Den off the ground and move. A boy ejected vines from his hands, trying to squeeze Den to death. Despite all of this, Den didn't move an inch. 

    Finally, a woman came over and touched Den on his hand. Ice and snow sprouted from the place she touched, completely covering Den and his body. He was frozen solid. "Thats gonna cost a hundred thousand Drachma." She said. But a crackling sound came from the ice, as Den burst out of it. He grabbed the woman by the throat, she thrashed and struggled against Dens grip. None of her comrades made an attempt to save her life. They knew that Den was dangerous, and they couldn't just run in. The woman continued to fight Dens grip, beginning to kick at Dens arm.  

     Suddenly everyone heard a snap, and her body went limp. Den tossed her aside, like an unwanted toy. He looked around him, sword on shoulder. One of the soldiers piped up, "We need to keep a peace of mind, and stay vigilant! We-" Den appeared in front of her, and repeatedly stabbed at her abdomen, before carving off her head. The soldiers ran at Den, who calmly readied his sword.

     The man with red hot hands ran after Den, who swiftly cut off his hands, and stabbed through his heart. Someone had created a towering wave, and brought it down on Den. Den Powered through it and decapitated him. Den slaughtered everyone who had attacked him, working his way back to where he had started. Agape. 

       Agape looked up to see the bloody skeleton standing before him. He was paralyzed in fear. Den had just easily killed 11 powerful Demigods, most of them more powerful than him. 

     Den Raised his sword in the air, ready to strike Down Agape, "RETREAT!" Den heard in the distance, for a second he looked away. That word had snapped Agape out of his fears. He slipped from under Dens nose, and ran. Den was going to go after him "Leave Him." Smog said Quietly. Den was a bit startled. He had forgotten that Smog was even there. "I think we should talk about what I Just saw." Smog said