52

"What number is that?" Someone said to me, two hands placed on my shoulders. From the smell of their cologne I knew it was Elliott.

I was hovered over the so called Lakewood special and helping myself to another drink.

"Second," I said, answering honestly. "That allowed?" I said almost smirking.

As I spun around I could see Elliott watching me cautiously. He looked pretty sober. "Yeah, last one though. God knows what Dean and Chase put in that stuff."

"Oh so it's not made under your supervision?" I smirked. "Why does that make it taste so much better?"

Elliott rolled his eyes at me, but smiled. "You seem to have changed your tune about this party."

I shrugged. "I guess I realised we make our own fun." I said, taking a sip of my drink.

"That we do." Elliott said.

I looked at him sadly. "Elliott you can agree with me all you want, but your actions are telling me something else. You're far too sober to be at this party right now."

"I'm fine, Khloe. I've had a couple beers."

I sighed. "Here. Take this and drink it." I said, handing him my drink. "I know, your little sister trying to corrupt you may seem a little weird, but you deserve it. You've had to put up with us lot whilst Dads been away. Treat yourself."

Elliott looked unconvinced, but took the cup and had a sip. "This stuff is weird." He said.

"Blame our brothers."

Elliott looked at me amused just as Jake came up to us and slung his arm around both our shoulders.

"How's my two favourite siblings doing?" He grinned.

"How much have you had to drink, Jake?" Elliott said.

"I'm all good, Elliott. Have some more to drink." He said, dismissively. "My favourite sister enjoying herself?"

I shrugged. "Getting there." I said, nothing that Dean and Chase had just emerged from the living room with Blake.

"Good to hear it. I'm gonna go out to smoke with them, but I'll catch you later." Jake said.

"Smoke?" Elliott said, shaking his head.

Jake shrugged. "Just the one, just the one, don't worry Elliott. Put your trust in me, good brother. I'm just chilling." He said and did an actual peace sign at us before disappearing outside with some friends.

"Jake smokes?" I said to Elliott, amused as our brother disappeared through the crowds of people.

"Sometimes." Elliott said. "I'd better not find you or Charlie doing it." Elliott warned.

I put my pinkie out. "I'll try and Promise, I'll never do it again?"

Elliotts nostrils widened. "You've smoked?"

I shrugged. "Haven't most people by my age?"

"No you're sixteen!" Elliott said in disbelief.

"In England it's not technically illegal for a minor to smoke." I said.

"Just the fact you know that, is just so much worse."

I shrugged. "Relax. I haven't smoked anything for ages. I don't really like it."

He seemed to relax a bit when I said that. "Does the alchohol make you truthful or something?"
He said, surprised I wasn't admitting it to him.

I smirked. "That's for you to figure out," I said. "On that topic, am I good to get myself a drink seeing as though I so kindly let you have mine?"