Chapter 12: Who is he?

This chapter will be in NamJoons point of view.

"Yes! Home at last!"
Jimin yelled as we got through the door into our house. Smiling at his behavior, I went upstairs into my room and layed on the bed. Shortly after, Jin came in and layed on his bed. And that's when I started feeling dizzy. Coming to the conclusion that I was switching bodies I tried my best to stay calm until I ended up in what looks like a living room with 4 people looking at me. 2 of them were Lisa and Rosé, but the other two were men. Why am I feeling jealous? It's not like we are dating and we have only known eachother for a day... But even so, in that day I think I am already falling for her. It's too soon for that though. Right? But now, seeing these two boys,  One, who has an arm around me... I can't help but feel a little mad.
"NamJoon?"
Lisa asked. I nodded and looked up at her.
"Wait! Wait wait wait! As in Kim NamJoon? Of BTS? My little sister is soulmates with a member of BTS? Lucky bitch!"
One of the guys said... Wait sister? Wow. I got worked up over nothing. But wait, there's still the one whose arm is around me.
"Yes, that's me. Can I ask? Who are you guys?"
All of them looked confused except one.
"We are in America dude. Also My name is Owen, this is Jax, and that's Lisa and Rosé." Owen said in Korean.
Changing my dialogue to English, I spoke again.
"Ah sorry, I forgot... Are you guys her brothers? Also how do you know Korean?"
"First of all yes we are her brothers. No need to get all jealous." He said smirking. "Secondly I go to Seoul university... So I picked up some Korean there." Owen said again. A wave of relief washing over me as I found out they were just her siblings.
"Oh that's cool... Also I'm sorry I have to ask this but can you keep the soul mates thing a secret? With my situation this getting out could give Y/N a hard time." I asked looking down.
"Of course dude. Now that the whole 'who are you' Fiasco is over and done with, sit your ass down and prepare for the questions."
Jax said.
I looked at them before Owen spoke.
"So, how old are you?"
"25"
"Your famous. What for?"
"I'm a rapper and the leader of the group BTS."
"Are you fluent in English?"
"Yes. I learned it by watching friends."
"Where do you live?"
"Seoul, South Korea."
"Did you ever date anyone before?"
"No."
"How well did you do in school?"
"I did great. I actually have an IQ of 148. If that makes you feel better."
"And did you- wait what? 148? Your joking right? Please tell me that is a lie."
"I mean I could but that would be a lie."
I said now getting a little shy.
"Welp! He has my permission to marry our sister! But if you hurt her in any way just know, I can, and will make you dissapear."
Owen said.
"You already had my permission. If you read any of the lyrics to their songs, You'll see why. Well, maybe not expensive girl."
I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and I looked down once again. I'm so glad that they both like me. And seeing that her brother is a full blown army is an awesome feeling too.
"So how did you become an army?"
I asked him.
"Y/N used to blast your guys' music and talk about you nonstop. I got curious and fell into the worm hole of BTS. Next thing I know, I was an army!"
He replied.
I don't know why, or what the reason is, but I always love meeting army and learning how they became army. I love how I get to know a bit of their story. See a bit of their galaxy.
"You guys really helped her you know... She was in a dark place before she found you." He said.
I want to know more about her. But I know that's something she will tell me when the time comes.
"I still wish she would've told us what she was going through. What he was putting her through."
Owen said, voice becoming quite and eyes drifting off into no where."
"We didn't even know, there's not much you could've done. If he hadn't- I mean, if she never found out. She would still be."
Rosé said. By now I was really curious about what had happened. I hope she will open up to me and tell me what happened to her. I'm glad she is better now and whatever happened isn't anything too bad.
"This is not the time or place to be talking about what happened." Jax said sternly. "So can you tell me a little bit about her?"
I asked. Trying to ease the tension.
"Sure! Hmmmm where do we start..."
Jax said smirking at everyone else.
"Ok so when she was 4-"
"We are home!"
He got interrupted by a man and lady walking through the door. They must be her parents.
Wait parents?!
Standing up I immediately went up to them and bowed.
"Hi, my name is NamJoon! I am your daughters soulmate!"
The two looked confused before the whole room erupted in laughter.
"Hey! How old do we look! I'm Y/N's brother and this is my wife!"
Well shit.
"O-oh. I'm so sorry. Wh-what are your names?"
I asked.
"Don't sweat it dude... But just so you know, we are so going to tell Y/N! My name is Chris and this is Veronica."
"He-hello!"
The door opened again and two more people came in... These two looking a little older...
I looked at Chris and he nodded trying to suppress a laugh.
Walking over to the two people, I bowed again.
"Hello! My name is NamJoon I'm your daughters soulmate!"
I said. The woman looked a little suprised but hugged me soon after.
"Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you NamJoon! My name is Tiffany and this over here is Patrick... But you can call us mom and dad! After all you are part of the family now!"
I smiled at her before Patrick spoke.
"If you are anything like that price of shit, just know I'm a police officer, have a 9' and room in the backyard. No one will find you."
He spoke. I looked at him. Who was he talking about? I just nodded. The same questions were asked by
Y/N's parents... And then I was at a table full of food with talking going around... Talking from the guys. Damn. I was about to hear silly stories of Y/N's... I got up and walked to my room not before saying.
"If you guys said anything embarrassing about me to her, you'll regret it."
They just laughed and I pulled out my phone to talk to my soul mate.

______________________

I hope you like this chapter!
-Walrus
       (:3 っ)っ