File 131 Fem. Santa Claus x Male Reader

P.F:You know i never had an idea of and christmas special until my Mom pulled this one out of her hat anyways i forgot to say guys! Thanks for the 50k views..i never tought i would reach so far....it's like every 10 stories i write it's 10k views i get so thanks guys thanks all of you Fella's! and let's keep going until i reach File 200 and this book end...but there will be another one...and sorry for not posting daily like i promised it's hard when there a lot of sh1t happening ok? hope you guys understand...anyways let's move into this!

Rodri:If you guys ask, yes It's annoying as fuck having to convert images into PDF and specially if they're like 11 separate screenshots of the same text that's why this shit is taking so long...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was in my friends house he was having a party there and i was the only not drunk guy...he was wearing a santa's outfit as he poured into his cup more whiskey....

Deli: Im santa claus....

[y];No you are not...

Deli:Yes i am look in my face don't i look like santa?

[y]:Haha... Rapey clown is coming in town...

Deli;He sees you when you sleeping...

[y]:Oh god!

Deli;He knows when you masterating...

[y];Haha...

Deli:Aww..man...*Thump*

[y]:Hahaha....wait let me check...... no he passed out..definetely not Santa Claus...

I grabbed some juice and sat on the chair...

[y]:That guy is crazy...

Elena;Don't you say sugar...

[y]:Sugar?...you joking me right?...Hm! what is this?....a Misletoe? on my Juice?

Elena:you know what that means....

[y];Wait....no...

I turned to all the 5 girls in the party they were licking their lips while aproaching me...

[y]:No!!

#Meanwhile# S.Claus P.O.V

I was sitting on my chair as the chritmas night closened by...i was holding a photo of a certain kid that i met a long time ago..his name was [y] i watched him evrytime i could it was so good...but the time we had was so short...after all i needed to deliver presents....but not tonight... i know what to do to make him mine...

Elf;Miss! you better get ready it's just 2 hours till delivery night...

S.Claus:Okay...did you prepared the plan Misletoe elf boy?

Elf:yes miss i did but..im not sure if it's gonna be ok...the boys are kinda scared of doing this...

S.Claus:Tell them that there's cookies and milk in the end of a sucessful mission...

Elf;yes Miss!

He left and i bit my lips just a little more and me and my boy would be together forever!!

[y]'s P.O.V

[y]:*pant*pant* that was close...

I was locked in the bathroom as i just escaped the 5 girls trying to ravage me...

[y];That was super random!...ok...

I placed my ear on the door to hear out what was going on...nothing...