You Are Now Arriving

Natasha and Yelena has barely spoken since their encounter with Melina. As guilty as she felt about it, Natasha couldn't bring herself to talk about it until the mission was finished.

Hope and Valkyrie sat their cluelessly, not appreciating the awkward silence. Wanda read both their minds without them knowing, so she felt obliged to stay quiet.

"How far are we?" Nat asked Yelena, trying to break the silence.

"Not far." Yelena replied vaguely. Nat rolled her eyes and huffed, sitting dramatically back into her seat.

Wanda looked between the two sisters, feeling sad for them both over the way the red room and Dreykov had divided them so much.

"I hate to be that bitch." Valkyrie started in her loud British accent. "But whatever mommy or daddy issues you both have can you put it behind you just for this mission. The silence is killing me." Valkyrie groaned. "I promise to set you up with family counselling when we get back." She winked whilst turning to face them both.

"That's not a problem with me. After all, it's hard to have family issues when you never even had one." Yelena said harshly, glaring at Natasha. Yelena was hurt, and didn't mean what she said but she was angry and this was how she coped. Her words stung in Nat's heart, she almost felt tearful.

"Okayyyy then." Valkyrie said, making an 'oops' face at Wanda and Hope.

"Bet you're glad you interfered now." Wanda mocked. Valkyrie squinted her eyes in embarrassment, and Hope almost laughed.

4 more hours passed and the team were approaching Belarus, where Dreykov had been hiding the red room for over 20 years since Natasha thought she had destroyed it.

"Fasten your seatbelts ladies, we're not approaching this gently." Valkyrie yelled back at the girls who were slightly sleeping.

Dreykov's base was high in the sky, invisible to most but Wanda made it visible to the team. It was noisy from all the mechanisms working to keep it levitating, and many jets and helicopters deporting from the sides of the hovercraft.

"You're going to have to jump, we can't get you close enough without being spotted immediately." Yelena said over the earpieces.

"I'll take Nat." Wanda said to Hope, who shrank herself and got ready to fly.

"I'll see you on the other side." Yelena said to Wanda and Nat. Nat gave her a sisterly nod, and Wanda gave her a warm smile.

"Good luck, and be careful." Nat said to everyone, over earpiece and to the ones in front of her. "Everyone makes it out alive." Natasha said, as a demand not a prayer.

"Give him Hell." Yelena ordered her sister, smirking in a proud manner.

The sisters gave each other one last look, incase it was there last. Yelena whistled to Natasha as she opened the doors of the quinjet. Natasha turned and smiled, gripping Wanda's torso. She whistled back to her little sister.

And then she was gone.