Phone Calls : P1

"Hey," Blaine catches Santana's and Rachel's attention just as they were getting ready to leave the Lima Bean. He heads over to an unoccupied table and returns to the confused girls with a phone. "Someone left their phone."

"Does it have a passcode? You can probably see who's it is if doesn't." Rachel commented.

Blaine checked and the phone had no passcode.

"No." He went onto the persons camera roll, hoping that there wasn't anything explicit on there but what he found made him freeze.

"What is it?" Santana questioned, both girls walking next to Blaine and peering over his shoulders. Their eyes widened. There were picture of Sebastian Smythe and some other Warblers and people they hadn't seen before.

"Oh this is gold." Santana said before swiping the phone out of his hands.

"Santana! What are you doing?! That's his phone and we shouldn't go through it." Blaine said, sticking to his good morals.

Santana rolled her eyes. "Relax, I'm just going to phone the last person he called and tell them we have his phone." She calmed him down as they all sat back down and Santana put the phone on speaker.

It rang a few times before someone picked up.

"Hey, what's up?" A female voice questioned causally.

"Hi, is this Iris?" Santana questioned, being the only one who saw her contact name and all.

"Yes... who is this?" She asked, obviously confused and weirded out.

"I'm Santana and I'm with my friends Blaine and Rachel. We found this phone and we called the last person he called." She explained, not mentioning that they knew who's phone it was.

"That's sounds like him, always losing things." She said, quickly correcting herself from what it seemed as the trio sent confused glances at one another.

"So, how do you know him?" Rachel asked. Santana and Blaine rolled their eyes at how the girl had to start a conversation with some random person.

"Oh, he's my Foster brother and best friend of all time." The girl said happily. The trip furrowed their brows.

"I-I'm sorry, did you say Foster Brother?" Blaine questioned, somehow thinking he heard her wrong.

"Yes....." the girl, Iris, replied.

"Okay, well," Blaine started awkwardly. "If you could just give this back to him, that would be great. Do you have a place we could meet?" He asked, starting to really want to know who this mystery "Iris" was.

"Sorry, if I'm correct, Barry is in Ohio right now and I'm finishing High School at Home in Central City." Iris explained.

"Hey!" The voice of an angry Sebastian called, making the trio whip their heads around to see said Boy storming over to them.

"Why do you have my phone?! Did you unlock it? We aren't even friends, even I know you don't have a right to do that. Give it...." He trailed off, catching sight of the phone in the center with Iris's contact name on it. He glared and glared his nostrils as he tried to swipe the phone but Santana grabbed it with an almost unbreakable grip. He glared even more but gave in and motioned for the trio to be quiet.

"Hey, Iris....." Sebastian said hesitantly.

"Barry? What's going on?" The girl questioned, really confused now.

"Nothing, no need to worry. I told you if anyone caused me any problems, I'd tell you and come right back home with you and Joe." He assured, surprising the New Directions with the genuine smile on his face. He was actually.... Happy.