-EX-Chapter 4: Holiday at Ingrassia!

(Surprise, Surprise... yet, another chapter...)

--------------------------------------------------------

What a bright day today!! Its Summertime!! No school, YAY!! We have lots of time to spend and there's nothing that can stop me now!!

"Time to laze around~" i said as i raised my hands and starts walking towards nearby tree.

"Lylas go and help the other's bathe Ranga"

*CRaCk

Mom said while sitting near the tree i was headed and reading some books destroying my happy little heart.

"Fine..." I said while gazing at Ranga. Im too lazy, this is quite troublesome.

And then i walked towards Ranga and the other to help them bathe Ranga. I grabbed nearby hose and sprayed the water to ranga whose begging for mercy.

"PLEASE HAVE MERCY, MASTER SAVE ME!!!"

"Quiet Ranga! you're spilling the water" Alice said while giving more shampoo to the poor wolf.

He looked like he wants to get out of this situation as quickly as possible. Me too bud, me too... We both just sighed.

"Lets get this done" i said as i sprayed waters at the Wolf who's keep screaming.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ranga: THE SLIME PRINCESS!!!!

Lylas: Ranga calm down!

--------------------------------------------------------

After we bathe Ranga we goes to the Canteen to take our lunch, the Canteen lady is really nice. She even still working at Summer, she said that "As long as i can feed peoples i will always be happy"

"Ah there, Lylas-chan, here's your lunch" she said as she gave me extra on my tray like usual.

We all sat and have our lunch together. Mom is busy handling the reports at tempest. Apparently Youm returns with a new party member this morning, she's a witch.

Mom returns from her Reports and goes to the canteen with Yuuki-nii who seemed to have... Boxes of Cosplay suits!? He's been forcing mom to wear those.

And there will be a parade soon at Ingrassia so a Cosplay suit doesn't seem so bad. Where did he get those things anyway?

I glanced at the window after eating my lunch and sees the whole city is really busy. Peoples are working to put a lot of decorations for tonight's festival.

Everyone are happy.

At the afternoon we have put our costumes and Mom is currently asking the Headmaster to let us out.

Few minutes later she got out "All right kids, we've got our permission, lets go!"

Then we head out from the Academy, we walked around the city. Also Mom is wearing a Witch's robe and Hat, of course with a little bit of force from Yuuki-nii.

Mom suddenly put a threads on our hands while sighing in relief.

"Um..." I asked while seeing the threads

"Sensei...?" (Chloe)

"Just a Precaution thats all, ahaha-ha"