𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐

CHAPTER FIFTEEN!
MotherInnit

└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

"Mum, we're home!" As the two Simons siblings entered the house, they were immediately greeted by their motherー who smiled at them as she wipes her hands on her white frilly apron that she was wearing. She must've been cooking while they were gone. Behind her were the other two members of the family, Walter and Bettyー they quickly walked past motherinnit and attacks the baby of the family. Tori burst into giggles as the two dogs pepper her with licks on her face as she kneels down to pet them. "Hello Betty and Walter." she cheerily greets them.

Tommy smiles at the two dogs and crouches down as well. "Betty~ Walterrrr~" He calls them out, patting his legs to get them to come to him. But to his dismay, they ignored him. He scoffed, feeling jealous of the lack of attention. "What am I? A chopped liver?" he sarcastically said, pouting as he crosses his arms together.

The little blonde girl lets out a chuckle and stands up followed by Tommy. "They just love me more." She smugly said. Before he could retort at her comment, they heard footsteps coming from the kitchen.

"Welcome home you two." The two siblings turned their attention towards their mother, who greeted them with a warm smile on her faceー meeting them halfway. She first wrapped her arms around her youngest, giving her a kiss on the headー which Tori unconsciously smile at. She then turns to her oldest and kisses the top of his head as wellー causing him to look at her with a shy gaze. Tori snickers at his blushing face. He clearly was embarrassed by the fact that he still gets kisses from mommy.

"Mum." The older teen whined, dragging the 'm' word. She raised an eyebrow at him, not getting what he meant about it. "What? Just because you're 17 doesn't mean I will stop babying you," she told him.

"But I'm too old for that!" The mother and son start bicker like there's no tomorrow causing the youngest to let out a sigh as she rolls her eyes at them. Tori wasn't surprised by this since it has always been a normal thing here in the Simons householdー she even finds it entertaining to watch at times.

"I'll be heading up to my room now," Tori announces as she walks past the twoー who immediately stopped arguing as they gave their undivided attention towards the baby of the family. Their mother smiled at her and nods. "Go ahead, sweetie. There's food in the kitchen if you're hungry."

The youngest child hums as she stops at the bottom of the stairs, she turns towards her mother, "Okie dokie mum. I'll just head down later after I take a nap." she said before proceeding to go up the stairs to her room with the two dogs following behind her.

She sluggishly enters her room, dropping her bag on the floor, and jumps on top of her bedー too lazy to change out of her clothes. Betty and Walter strut into her room and jumps in bed with her. The two dogs snuggled up against her sides as they both lay down with Tori in between them. She didn't mind them as she tiredly stares at the clock. It was 4:15 in the afternoon.

"Wake me up after 30 mins," Tori murmurs under her breath before slowly blinking as darkness starts to consume her vision. After a few seconds, she was out cold.

A few mins after she fell asleep, Tommy walked past her bedroomー only for him to walk back and chuckle at the sight in front of him. The two dogs look up at Tommy in curiosity. He raises his finger up to his mouth as he lets out a quiet shushing sound. He quietly approaches Tori's bedroom door and closes it. He smiles then proceeds to go to his room.