4

"Uh..."

Three guys were now staring at the girl. She was suddenly feeling anxious and looked down at her hands, not sure about what to do or say.

However, she still saw a blood stain on one of the man's shirt, and immediately stepped back. Her eyes started to water as she remembered the loud bang, and was now scared.

Jake gasped and immediately shook his hands repeatedly.

"This! This isn't blood, this, this is-"

"What happened here? I thought I told you to be quiet while doing it" Ross said, entering the kitchen.

As soon as he saw the scene, he spotted Victoria tense and about to cry, so he furrowed his eyebrows and before he could say anything, the girl rushed towards him, just in case.

Ross then put her behind him.

He turned to them with a groan and, even if they were the toughest guys ever, they kind of felt nervous at his glare.

"He wouldn't stop pissing me off, Ross...I kinda had to. But who's this?" Jeff said.

Victoria felt like a little kid. She didn't dare to look at the new faces, and in that moment she thought that maybe following Ross to his house wasn't exactly a good idea.

"She's my guest. Marcus will tell you the rest, now, can you please finish whatever you need to, in silence?"

With that, he gently grabbed the girl's hand and guided her to another room upstairs.

She was still scared though, and even embarassed to run to him like that, but he didn't seem to be bothered by it.

Just when they got into a big bedroom, she realized she was still holding her arm, and immediately separated from him.

"I'll give you some of Jake's clothes for tonight, because I think mines won't fit you. He's one of the guys you've just met" he said, signaling to a door on his right. "That's the bathroom. You can take a shower and wear these. And... you don't have to worry about what happened downstairs, by the way".

Victoria nodded and felt awkward. He thanked him and headed to the bathroom.

She suddenly thought that she could at least message her mom everything was fine after taking a shower.

...

When she was done, the girl got back to the beedrom and saw Ross talking on the phone. He seemed quite angry, because he wouldn't stop furrowing his eyebrows and almost yelling at whoever he was talking to, but in a language that seemed like italian to her.

When he finished the call, he saw Vicky in a long hoodie and a pair of joggings. Her little hands and feet were shown, and he couldn't help but soften his expression.

Even with his brother's clothes, who was the youngest of the Caruso's, were big on her.

Anyway, she loved to take a shower at that moment, because she was really cold and had a lot to think. She felt a lot better.

"Do you want to sleep here with me? We don't have a guests room, so I hope this is okay".

Vicky thought it for a second but nodded right after. After all, he had helped her twice and was being nice.

"Did you dry your hair well? You're gonna catch a cold if you didn't"

"Ah, yes, I did"

It was weird to ask that, as if she was a kid or actually cared about her, but she didn't say anything. She found it nice that he said it.

They both got under the covers, although a little far from each other, and immediately fell asleep.

Hi :) I'm sorry if this chapter was a little shorter, but I still found it cute. Hope you liked it ❤