152. will you let me kiss you, too?

Anna’s slender arms were around Daniel Taylor’s neck. Although this was a small action, but her heart had some different kinds of feelings.

First, she used to think that Sir has always been kind to her, and she depends on him that’s why she liked him. But, now, there was a strange change of feelings in her heart. She felt something for the man who was holding her lips gently.

Daniel Taylor kissed Anna, looked at her face with his deep eyes and didn’t forget to add, "This is what we call taking advantage of someone."

Anna’s arms were still around his neck, and she hasn’t released him yet. She heard him and pulled him closer. Although her cheeks turned hot but she didn’t want to admit her defeat. She hugged him and murmured, "Oh, this is what we call taking advantage of someone. Then, only sir wouldn’t be able to take advantage. I also want to take advantage! So, for that… will you let me kiss you, too?"

Daniel Taylor, "…"

He felt heartbroken. Every time he tried to punish this girl but ended up being teased by her!

He wanted to retort, but the door rang and Jack Smith’s voice came in, "Mr. Taylor."

"Come in." Daniel Taylor opened his mouth. Anna left Daniel Taylor’s arms and stood aside.

Jack Smith came in, took a look at the two people and said, "Young lady is here!"

Anna said, "I think Mr. Smith has something urgent and came here to find Sir. You two talk. I’ll take a bath first, and then I’ll go down for dinner."

With Daniel Taylor, Anna behaved very boldly, but in front of Jack Smith, she likes to behave like an introvert.

Anna was afraid that Jack Smith had seen something, so she immediately escaped.

When Anna went out, Jack Smith looked at Daniel Taylor and found that his eyes were much brighter than usual.

As expected, now Anna has come back, and Mr. Taylor’s mood has changed.

Daniel Taylor asked, "What about dinner? Is it ready?"

"Aunt Lisa is preparing."

"Ask her to prepare Anna’s favorite dishes and also some other delicious dishes." He knew his foodie Anna must be missing food so much.

Jack Smith noticed Daniel Taylor’s tone, which was gentler than ever, he couldn’t help smiling and nodded his head, "I will tell her."

In the past, Anna used to be here every day. Jack Smith didn’t realize her importance at that time. But when Anna disappeared for 20 days. He realized her importance, he admitted that with Anna’s presence Mr. Taylor’s world becomes beautiful.

Anna went back to her room, soaked herself in the bathtub and relaxed for a while.

The last twenty days were really hectic. The military training was very hard and tiring, and her shoes were not comfortable. She felt as the sole of her feet was on the road.

It’s really comfortable to soak in water like this!

But as she lay down, she couldn’t help thinking about the scene that has just happened with Daniel Taylor… his kiss…

Cough!

She felt that she was becoming more and more unreasonable. She must have been influenced by her Sir!

It was Anna’s own room so after taking a bath, she wrapped a bath towel and came out.

But as she came out, she saw Daniel Taylor sitting in her room.

He was wearing a black shirt, sitting in a wheelchair, his eyes were on Anna who came out wrapped in a bath towel. The bath towel was very short and could barely cover his chest and buttocks. Her shoulders and legs were completely naked.

Her sexy appearance and her wet body in the towel was enough to seduce anyone to commit a sin!

At this time, Anna saw Daniel Taylor. She was so embarrassed that she even stuttered, "Sir… Why are you here?"

Her voice was slow like birds chirping.

Daniel Taylor’s face was very serious, as if he didn’t see anything. "You forgot your schoolbag there. I came to give it to you."

"Thank you. I… I’ll get dressed first! "

Anna hurriedly picked up the clothes from the bed and ran back to the bathroom.