154. If you can dream it, you can achieve it!

Last time, when Mr. Taylor got this kind of lecture?

He looked at Anna and winked at her. He hoped that she would shut her mouth quickly so as not to upset Mr. Taylor.

But, Anna did not pay attention to him at all.

Jack Smith looked again at Daniel Taylor, but found that Daniel Taylor, who was rebuked by Anna, was not at all angry, he even held Anna's hand and doted on her, "I got it. Shall we eat now?"

Jack Smith heard Mr. Taylor's tone, and it seemed that Mr. Taylor was enjoying Anna's strict attitude.

All of a sudden, Jack Smith felt that he might have lived in vain for so many years!

After eating, Anna helped Aunt Lisa washing the dishes and then went back to her room, opened her bag and took out her laptop, to deal with today's "work".

When she was in high school, she had no laptop. She borrowed this laptop from Jack Smith. Jack Smith gave her an old laptop

Recently, she had many followers who visited her account to see her posts, so she has to update every day.

These days, several people approached her, and asked her to help them by forwarding some small ads in return they will pay her.

In the beginning, Anna was very excited. She thought this way she could earn several hundred yuan in some clicks, which was much easy and effective than her going out and doing part-time jobs.

But Anna thought about it for someday and refused.

She thought, people, are following her and are taking interest in her account because they like her updated content. But if she starts positing a lot of advertisements, she can earn some money at first, but sooner or later she will destroy this account.

Anna was writing today's update when the door was knocked.

She went to open the door and saw Jack Smith and Daniel Taylor standing at the door.

"Sir, you are here." In this house, she and Daniel Taylor lived separately.

Just some moments ago, when she helped Aunt Lisa wash dishes, Daniel Taylor and Jack Smith were discussing their work.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna. "You have just come back, and shut yourself in this room."

He wanted to see her, but she didn't come out of her room. He had no way than to come to her room to see her.

"I was a little busy," Anna replied.

She moved aside and said politely, "Come in!"

Jack Smith was not stupid. He didn't want to spoil the chance of these people to get along with each other. He immediately replied, "I have something else to do."

He said and ran away.

Anna pushed Daniel Taylor's wheelchair inside the room and closed the door.

Daniel Taylor looked at the laptop that was turned on, "What are you doing?"

"Writing something."

"It's just the start of university, and you got the work and assignments?"

Anna sat down and looked at him, "No, it's my job."

"Job?" Daniel Taylor said, "What's your job? You were not in the military training?"

Anna also didn't want to hide from him, so she explained honestly, "Military training was too boring, so I made a micro-blog, I'm in university now and my studies are not very heavy. I want to run it."

These days a lot of advertising media and marketing have shifted to the digital side because digital marketing offers more ways to target unique and specific audiences.

Social media accounts are an essential piece of this digital business marketing strategy due to which the social media accounts with thousands and millions of followers are in demand.

Anna has thought about it, although Sir has promised to pay her university's fees but her goal of making money hasn't changed yet.

Every day, by doing a part-time job she can earn only a small amount of money, but now she wanted to earn more.

During her free time, she started to learn other people's ways of dealing, and for this, she also joined some groups to learn experience from them.

Now she has a goal, she will try her best to achieve it, although she knew that gaining millions of followers was not an overnight thing.

But people must have to dream big and work hard.

If you can dream it, you can achieve it.

Daniel Taylor sat aside and looked at Anna.

He didn't disturb her. Anna was writing very seriously while working, she looked a little different than usual. She was very focused and concentrated.