155. I was brushing my teeth!

When Anna finished updating today’s story, she found that her Sir had been sitting for her for more than half an hour.

While writing, she told Daniel Taylor some of her ideas, but she didn’t know if he understood them or not.

Anna turned off the laptop and looked at him. She felt guilty for letting him wait and said, "I’m sorry, Sir. I just got indulged in my work and forgot you."

She also thought that Sir came to meet her. Something must have happened.

Daniel Taylor smiled and said, "It’s okay, but did you earn some money from it?"

"Not yet. Although some people approached me, for the time being, I just want to gain more fans and more popularity." Anna said and felt a bit silly. She looked at Daniel Taylor and asked seriously, "Sir, do you think this is a ridiculous idea?"

Daniel Taylor said, "You have decided to do something, now you should try your best."

What’s more, it’s an era of the Internet.

He thought, her idea is not ridiculous but very feasible. But it was true, that it depends on her ability. It is not easy to be able to hold people’s hearts for long and maintain one's popularity.

Anna was happy to hear this, "Thank you, Sir."

"Thank you for what?" Daniel Taylor said with a smile.

Anna said, "Only because of you, I dared to see such a big dream!"

If it has happened in her past and the other party has offered her hundreds of yuan, she would have agreed. But Daniel Taylor’s belief and abilities, gradually made her vision broader.

It is a normal human nature. They often got influenced by the people and things around them. So was she.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna and rubbed her head. "Then, you should sleep now."

After long, she got a weekend. He thought she would have a good rest. But, she came home and still remembered her work.

Anna stretched her arms, "OK, I will sleep. First, I’ll take you back to your room!"

Daniel Taylor’s room was very close to her room.

Anna sent him back to his room and said, "Sir have a good sleep, I am also going to sleep."

She was really sleepy.

She was just about to leave when he held her hand.

Anna looked at Daniel Taylor. "Sir?"

Daniel Taylor said, "Tonight, sleep here with me."

It was not a very strange thing to ask. After all, they slept together at Taylor’s house. Besides, after so many days of separation, he was really missing her and didn’t want to stay away.

Anna was surprised, "But, you don’t like sleeping with me!"

Every time after coming back from Taylor’s house, Daniel Taylor slept alone. He always said that he didn’t like to sleep with anyone.

Anna was also afraid that while sleeping she will disturb him with her sleeping habits. Unexpectedly, tonight Sir himself took the initiative to ask her to sleep with him.

"Why, you don’t want to?" Daniel Taylor raised his eyebrows.

Anna said, "No, wait for me. I am going to turn off the light of my room." Anna said and ran out of the door.

Daniel Taylor waited for five minutes, but she didn’t come back.

How long does it take to turn off a light?

He realized that Anna had escaped. She will not come here again tonight. She often made excuses like this and ran away.

Daniel Taylor didn’t wait for her. He got on the bed, lay down and stared at the ceiling, but today he felt a little lost.

When he was in his thoughts, the door of the room was opened from outside.

Anna came in and saw that Daniel Taylor was asleep. She hurriedly ran over, took off her shoes and climbed onto the bed from the other side.

Daniel Taylor looked at Anna, who went out to turn off the lights and came back after more than ten minutes, "It took so much time to turn off the lights?"

"I was brushing my teeth." Anna took the pillow, laid down on it, and looked at Daniel Taylor with her dazzling eyes.